Classes are FREE until '23!
How does another FREE semester sound?
Right now, all current, returning, visiting, and new students are eligible to take classes for free for the Spring, Summer, and Fall semesters!
That's right... $0 tuition and no additional fees.
HGTC offers so many different career paths. You can choose a program leading straight to a rewarding career or continue on to get your bachelor’s degree.
Sounds good, but how do I start?
If you are a new or returning student:
If you are a current student:
- View all available classes and set up your schedule today.
- If you have questions, schedule an appointment with your advisor today!
- All students must complete all registration requirements and the 2021-2022 FAFSA for Maymester and Summer Semesters, or the 2022-2023 FAFSA for the Fall Semester.
- All tuition and associated program and lab fees will be covered.
- Textbooks, supplies, and criminal background checks and/or drug screens (if required) are your responsibility.
- If you are enrolled in a degree, certificate, or diploma program, you must enroll in a minimum of 3 credit hours.
- Personal interest non-credit programs are not included.
- International students are not eligible.
- All eligible financial aid, to include LIFE, PELL, SC Lottery, SC•WINS Scholarship, etc., will be disbursed to the student’s account first, and then any remaining tuition and fees will be covered by HGTC.