Horry-Georgetown Technical College (HGTC) is pleased to present its financial data to the constituents of South Carolina as a part of an ongoing effort to provide financial transparency. Accountability is the hallmark of a well-run College, and timely access to financial data is critical to accomplishing this goal. We trust that review of this information will provide evidence of our commitment to the stewardship of state and other resources.
Fiscal Year Check Registers
HGTC will post monthly check registers to this website by the tenth of the month following the month end, beginning with March, 2011 data. HGTC will maintain three years of check data going forward. Check register reports are in a searchable PDF format that includes the following data:
- Check ID: check number or direct deposit number
- Check Date: check date
- Payee: Vendor Name/Payee (employees names are redacted and replaced with “HGTC Employee”)
- Category: general description of the item purchased or serviced provided
- Object: a more detailed description of the item purchased or service provided
- Amount: actual cost of the item or service provided
- Source of Funds: funding source from which the item was purchased
All accounts payable transactions are included in these reports except wages and the related payroll tax withholding, and student refunds.
- Procurement Card Statements: View Current
- Annual Financial Report: 2011 Financial Report | 2012 Financial Report | 2013 Financial Report | 2014 Financial Report | 2015 Financial Report | 2016 Financial Report | 2017 Financial Report | 2018 Financial Report | 2019 Financial Report | 2020 Financial Report
- Additional Information: SC Tech Hotline