Registration for Summer & Fall 2020 is Going On Now!
All maymester and summer classes will be taught fully online.
Classes with a lab, clinical, or internship will be taught in a hybrid delivery method.
The hybrid approach will allow for online content instruction. Hands-on training will
be completed once it is safe to allow students on campus.
View Complete Listing of All Available Classes
- Maymester (Summer)
- Full Summer
- Fast Forward l (Summer)
- Fast Forward ll (Summer)
- Search by term and subject
Summer Class Start Dates
Fall Class Start Dates
- Aug 24 - Full Fall & Fast Forward l
- Sept 14 - Flex Start
- Oct 15 - Fast Forward ll
New & Continuing Student Registration Information
- Apply Now
- Visit Admissions to learn about your next steps, and how to enroll
- Contact an Academic Advisor with questions about your class selection
- View Financial Aid information, and tuition dates and deadlines.
Pay Attention to Important Dates & Tuition Deadlines
- See the academic calendar for all important dates and deadlines.
- Attend New Student Orientation either In-person or Online
Find out everything you need to know about getting around at HGTC
- Need to pay a bill, change your schedule, find your H number? Visit The TECH Central Student Information Center on any campus for answers to frequently asked questions.
- Hungry? find out what dining options are available at HGTC!
- Lost? HGTC will have staff on hand in each building during the first week of classes to help you find your way, or download campus maps here.
- Purchase text books: The Barnes and Noble Bookstore is located on every campus; bring your class schedule to select the correct books and materials.
- Need a Campus ID or Parking permit?
Parking decals can be obtained at any Campus Public Safety Office. You will need to bring: current vehicle registration card, valid driver's license, and HGTC identification number ("H" number).
- Have questions about Email, D2l? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 843-349-5340
- Get involved at HGTC: Learn more about what clubs and organizations are offered.
- See College Catalog/Student Handbook: Get detailed answers to your questions, important phone numbers, student policies, and more.
- Check class schedules before classes begin: Be sure to check the campus location of each class; look for location on your schedule. Make sure each class is on the campus you plan to attend. Avoid unnecessary travel time. Notice the start date of your class; some classes are FLEX START!
Class schedules legend:
- CON: Conway
- GTW: Georgetown
- GS: Grand Strand
- INT: Internet
- HYB: Hybrid