Registration for Summer 2019 is Going On Now!
Want to take summer classes? Whether you are a first-time or continuing student, find out everything you need to know about getting started at HGTC and be sure to schedule an appointment with an advisor today!
Maymester Class Start Dates:
- May 13 - Maymester
Summer Class Start Dates:
- May 20 - Full Summer and Fast Forward I
- June 24 - Fast Forward II
Fall Class Start Dates
- August 26 - Full Fall and Fast Forward I
- September 16 - Flex Start
- October 17 - Fast Forward II
View Complete Listing of All Available Classes
- Full Summer
- Fast Forward I & Fast Forward II (Summer)
- Full Fall
- Flex Start
- Fast Forward I & Fast Forward II (Fall)
- Search by term and subject
New & Continuing Student Registration Information
- Apply Now
- Visit Admissions to learn about your next steps, and how to enroll
- Contact an Academic Advisor with questions about your class selection
- View Financial Aid information, and tuition dates and deadlines.
Pay Attention to Important Dates & Tuition Deadlines
- See the academic calendar for all important dates and deadlines.
- Attend New Student Orientation either In-person or Online
Find out everything you need to know about getting around at HGTC
- Need to pay a bill, change your schedule, find your H number? Visit The WaveNet Central Student Information Center on any campus for answers to frequently asked questions.
- Hungry? find out what dining options are available at HGTC!
- Lost? HGTC will have staff on hand in each building during the first week of classes to help you find your way, or download campus maps here.
- Purchase text books: The Barnes and Noble Bookstore is located on every campus; bring your class schedule to select the correct books and materials.
- Need a Campus ID or Parking permit?
Parking decals can be obtained at any Campus Public Safety Office. You will need to bring: current vehicle registration card, valid driver's license, and HGTC identification number ("H" number).
- Have questions about Email, D2l? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 843-349-5340
- Get involved at HGTC: Learn more about what clubs and organizations are offered.
- See College Catalog/Student Handbook: Get detailed answers to your questions, important phone numbers, student policies, and more.
- Check class schedules before classes begin: Be sure to check the campus location of each class; look for location on your schedule. Make sure each class is on the campus you plan to attend. Avoid unnecessary travel time. Notice the start date of your class; some classes are FLEX START!
Class schedules legend:
- CON: Conway
- GTW: Georgetown
- GS: Grand Strand
- INT: Internet
- HYB: Hybrid