Apply Now for Maymester and Summer Classes!
Maymester and Summer Class Start Dates:
- May 14 Maymester
- May 21 Full Summer
- May 21 Fast Forward I
- June 25 Fast Forward II
View Complete Listing of All Available Classes
New & Continuing Student Registration Information
- Apply Now
- Visit Admissions to learn about your next steps, and how to enroll
- Contact an Academic Advisor with questions about your class selection
- View Financial Aid information, and tuition dates and deadlines.
Fast Forward I
Fast Forward II
|Registration Begins||Oct 16||Oct 16||Oct 16|
|Non-Payment Purges*||Dec 6/Jan 17||Dec 6/Jan 17||Jan 31|
|Classes Begin||Jan 10||Jan 10||Mar 5|
|Report Non-Attendance||Jan 10 - Jan 18||Jan 10 - Jan 18||Mar 5 – Mar 7|
|Last Day to Add/Drop||Jan 19||Jan 11||Mar 6|
|Last Day to Withdraw without Punitive Grade||Mar 21||Feb 15||Apr 19|
|Last Day of Classes||Apr 27||Mar 1||Apr 27|
|Final Exam Period||Apr 30 –May 4||Mar 2||Apr 30 –May 4|
|Grades Due||May 7||Mar 5||May 7|
Fast Forward I
Fast Forward II
|Registration Begins||Dec 1||Mar 1||Mar 1||Mar 1|
|Non-Payment Purges*||May 2||May 2||May 2||June 13|
|Classes Begin||May 14||May 21||May 21||June 25|
|Report Non-Attendance||May 14-16||May 21-29||May 21-23||June 25-27|
|Last Day to Add/Drop||May 15||May 25||May 22||June 26|
|Last Day to Withdraw without Punitive Grade||June 1||July 10||June 15||July 27|
|Last Day of Classes||June 7||Aug 3||June 21||Aug 3|
|Final Exam Period||June 8-9||Aug 4 – Aug 9||June 22||Aug 4 – Aug 9|
|Grades Due||June 11||Aug 10||June 25||Aug 10|
- See the academic calendar for all important dates and deadlines
- Attend New Student Orientation either In-person or Online
Find out everything you need to know about getting around at HGTC
- Need to pay a bill, change your schedule, find your H number? Visit The Wavenet Central Student Information Center on any campus for answers to frequently asked questions.
- Hungry? find out what dining options are available at HGTC!
- Lost? HGTC will have staff on hand in each building during the first week of classes to help you find your way, or download campus maps here.
- Purchase text books: The Barnes and Noble Bookstore is located on every campus; bring your class schedule to select the correct books and materials.
- Need a Campus ID or Parking permit?
Parking decals can be obtained at any Campus Public Safety Office. You will need to bring: current vehicle registration card, valid driver's license, and HGTC identification number ("H" number).
- Have questions about Email, D2l? Contact email@example.com or call 843-349-5340
- Get involved at HGTC: Learn more about what clubs and organizations are offered.
- See College Catalog/Student Handbook: Get detailed answers to your questions, important phone numbers, student policies, and more.
- Check class schedules before classes begin: Be sure to check the campus location of each class; look for location on your schedule. Make sure each class is on the campus you plan to attend. Avoid unnecessary travel time. Notice the start date of your class; some classes are LATE START!
Class schedules legend:
- CON: Conway
- GTW: Georgetown
- GS: Grand Strand
- INT: Internet
- HYB: Hybrid