Registration for Spring 2021 Starts October 28!
To ensure safety of its students and employees, HGTC continues to make changes to its Spring 2021 schedule. Many courses are changing on-site attendance requirements by moving to an online, hybrid or synchronous online format. We are asking students to check your class schedules as many courses have made changes in how they will be offered, changes will be reflected in campus and section #s. Below is more information on how to read your schedule.
- Online - The time will be listed as TBA on your schedule as there will be no specific meeting dates or times. The campus will be listed as INT and Section #s will begin with the letter “I”.
- Hybrid - Part of the class will be held online, and part of the class will be on-campus. The on-campus meeting times are provided and students should expect to be present on campus for the class/lab on the days and times listed. The campus will be listed as HYB and Section #s will begin with the letter “H”.
- Synchronous - The class/lab is meeting online, but the student is expected to login and participate in the online class during the times/dates listed on the schedule. Links for class sessions will be provided to students by faculty. The campus will be listed as SYN and Section #s will begin with the letter “Y”.
- Face-to-face (F2F) - For courses being held on-campus, students should be prepared to be on campus for the times and dates listed on the schedule. To ensure proper social distancing and safety, students may be asked to attend on certain days, wear masks or other personal protective equipment (PPE). On-site class attendance requirements will be communicated by the faculty member to students through D2L on the first day of class.
NOTE: Courses with lecture and lab may be offered with mixed formats, for example the lecture may be held online or in a synchronous online format and the labs being held on-site.
Thank you for your patience as we continue to make schedule changes. Please contact your advisor or Department Chair should you have questions about your classes.
View Complete Listing of All Available Classes
Spring Class Start Dates
- Jan 11 - Full Spring & Fast Forward l
- Feb 1 - Flex Start
- Mar 3 - Fast Forward ll
New & Continuing Student Registration Information
- Apply Now
- Visit Admissions to learn about your next steps, and how to enroll
- Contact an Academic Advisor with questions about your class selection
- View Financial Aid information, and tuition dates and deadlines.
Pay Attention to Important Dates & Tuition Deadlines
- See the academic calendar for all important dates and deadlines.
- Attend New Student Orientation either In-person or Online
Find out everything you need to know about getting around at HGTC
- Need to pay a bill, change your schedule, find your H number? Visit The TECH Central Student Information Center on any campus for answers to frequently asked questions.
- Hungry? find out what dining options are available at HGTC!
- Lost? HGTC will have staff on hand in each building during the first week of classes to help you find your way, or download campus maps here.
- Purchase text books: The Barnes and Noble Bookstore is located on every campus; bring your class schedule to select the correct books and materials.
- Need a Campus ID or Parking permit?
Parking decals can be obtained at any Campus Public Safety Office. You will need to bring: current vehicle registration card, valid driver's license, and HGTC identification number ("H" number).
- Have questions about Email, D2l? Contact email@example.com or call 843-349-TECH (8324)
- Get involved at HGTC: Learn more about what clubs and organizations are offered.
- See College Catalog/Student Handbook: Get detailed answers to your questions, important phone numbers, student policies, and more.
- Check class schedules before classes begin: Be sure to check the campus location of each class; look for location on your schedule. Make sure each class is on the campus you plan to attend. Avoid unnecessary travel time. Notice the start date of your class; some classes are FLEX START!
Class schedules legend:
- CON: Conway
- GTW: Georgetown
- GS: Grand Strand
- INT: Internet
- HYB: Hybrid