Off-campus Housing Information for Students
Horry-Georgetown Technical College is ideally situated along South Carolina's beautiful coast. We have three campus locations along the Grand Strand - Conway, Georgetown, and Myrtle Beach. HGTC does not have any on-campus housing available. However, the links below will provide local information and housing resources if you are in need of off-campus housing at one of our campus locations. When looking for housing, please be mindful of which campus location you will be attending.
Local Housing and Rental Information
- Student Housing: https://offcampusliving.coastal.edu/
- Apartment Finder: http://www.apartmentfinder.com/
- The Apartment Guide: https://www.apartmentguide.com/
- Apartmentlist.com: https://www.apartmentlist.com/sc/
- Rentals.com: http://www.rentals.com/
- Zillow: https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_rent/
- Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce: www.myrtlebeachareachamber.com/
- City of Myrtle Beach: www.cityofmyrtlebeach.com/
- Myrtle Beach Visitor's Guide: www.visitmyrtlebeach.com
- Think Myrtle Beach Relocation Guide: http://www.thinkmyrtlebeach.com/
Horry County Government
Disclaimer: The local housing and rental property resources ("Rental Properties") found on this webpage are provided as information for Horry-Georgetown Technical College ("HGTC") students, faculty, and staff who may be interested in obtaining off-campus housing. The Rental Properties listed or otherwise accessible through links on this website are not endorsed, investigated, verified or approved by HGTC. It is the responsibility of the Rental Properties' owners to provide accurate information. HGTC therefore makes no representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of the contents of any website(s) which may be linked herein or any information otherwise displayed in connection with the Rental Properties. HGTC assumes no liability or responsibility for any issues associated with the Rental Properties (including landlord-tenant disputes) that may arise and strongly encourages the exercise of due diligence in researching prospective housing options before deciding on a specific property, rental unit, or landlord. Persons using this website agree to hold harmless HGTC and its employees from any and all injury, loss, damage or claim relating to information contained or linked herein.