Online Classes & Programs Offered
Click on video to learn more about our Online and Hybrid* programs.
ENROLLING NOW FOR THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMS:
- Administrative Office Technology
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Science
- Basic Business Certificate
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice Technology - Hybrid *
- CRJ - Crime Scene Investigation - Hybrid *
- Customer Service Specialist Certificate
- Massage Therapy - Hybrid *
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Sports Tourism and Recreation Management - Hybrid *
Programs offered in the online environment may require students to participate in activities, internships or field experiences in their state of residence. Please talk with a Program advisor to learn more about such requirements.
* Hybrid programs require minimal attendance at a HGTC campus.
What if my program isn't on the list?
HGTC is committed to offering more programs through its Distance Learning Institute; if your program is not yet available, please see the course offerings link below as certain programs offer some courses in the online/hybrid format.
NOTE: Online courses are designated by a section code of “I” (e.g., BUS 101 I01) and Hybrid courses are designated by a section code of “H” (e.g., BIO 101 H01). Select the Internet or Hybrid Campus to find the courses for the term.