American Heart Month
Wear red and join us for a walk supporting heart health. The Conway Campus walk will be led by ABC 15’s Chief Meteorologist, Ed Piotrowski!
Tuesday, February 14 11:30am-12:00pm
Conway Campus Front of Building 100
Grand Strand Campus Front of Building 200
Georgetown Campus Front of Building 100
HGTC makes completing and submitting your Free Application for Federal Student Aid simple and convenient. We make it easy with two dates and locations.
Thursday Feb. 16 4-6pm
Georgetown Campus, Building 100, Room 152
4003 South Fraser Street Georgetown SC
Tuesday Feb. 21 4-7pm
Conway Campus, TECH Central
1100 2050 Highway 501 East Conway SC
In order to successfully complete and submit your FAFSA, please bring:
- Social Security Number
- Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- 2021 federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned*
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- FSA (Federal Student Aid) ID to sign electronically (If you do not already have one, visit https://fsaid.ed.gov)
* You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.
Chomp's Hangout Grand Opening
Join us for food, giveaways, games, and fun, and be one of the first to see the newest student space on campus, Chomp's Hangout Game Room & Chomp's Serene Space Quiet Room!
Conway Campus Building 1100, Inside Café 1100
Tuesday, February 21, 2023 10:30AM–1:30PM
11:00am President’s Welcome & Official Ribbon Cutting
ICI Farmers Market
International Culinary Institute of Myrtle Beach, 920 Crabtree Lane
Every Thursday, 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
The weekly farmer’s market at the International Culinary Institute of Myrtle Beach features local farm produce, pastured eggs and meats, handmade soaps and more. Instructors and students also offer freshly baked bread and barbecued or smoked meats specials at 2 p.m.