PACE Orientation for Students and Parents
During PACE Orientation Students & Parents will:
- Learn more about the college setting, classes, and become more familiar with the resources available to all HGTC students.
- Get technology support on how to navigate myHGTC, D2L and your college email account.
- Learn more regarding course expectations, helpful tips, and have additional questions answered.
2022 PACE Orientation Dates:
* Details to come soon!
- Thursday August 4th, Georgetown Campus
- Tuesday August 9th, Grand Strand Campus
- Thursday August 11th, Conway Campus
Prior to your first day of class, students will need to:
- Ensure you have received your HGTC PACE Acceptance letter that includes your student H# and myHGTC username and password. If you have not received this letter, please email Donna.Rhodes@hgtc.edu to check your application status.
- If you are having technical issues logging into your myHGTC account, please call the IT Help Desk 843-349-TECH (8234) and select option #2 or email email@example.com.
- All PACE students should view the Distance Learning Virtual Tour prior to the first day of class.
- Purchase textbooks at the campus bookstore if textbooks are not being provided by your high school. If you are not sure, please contact your school Counselor.
- Obtain your HGTC student ID & HGTC parking decal prior to the first day of on-campus classes. Students must bring their Student “H” number included in the PACE acceptance letter along with a photo ID on a state issued ID to obtain their campus ID. Students must bring their vehicle registration, and driver’s license to obtain a decal. Student ID's & parking decals may be obtained on any campus between 8am-5pm, Monday - Thursday.