PACE Orientation for Students and Parents
At PACE Orientation Students & Parents will:
- Learn more about the college setting, classes, and become more familiar with student resources available on campus.
- Get technology support on how to access the college email system and WaveNet to access grades, the class schedule, and unofficial transcripts.
- Learn more regarding course expectations from PACE professors providing helpful tips and answering additional questions.
- Get the opportunity to meet other PACE high school students.
- All Attendees will receive an academic planner.
- Students should bring their WaveNet login information, user name and password received in the students’ PACE acceptance letter.
2019 PACE Orientation Dates, Time, & Location
Horry County Students Only
|Grand Strand Campus|
|Tuesday, Aug 6, 2019
Thursday, Aug 15, 2019
|6:00 pm - 7:30 pm||950 Crabtree Lane, Bldg. 600|
|Thursday, Aug 8, 2019
Tuesday, August 13, 2019
|6:00 pm - 7:30 pm||Burroughs and Chapin Auditorium, Bldg. 1100|
Georgetown County Students Only
|Monday, Aug 5, 2019
Tuesday, August 20, 2019
|4:00 pm - 5:30 pm||Bldg. 100, Room 114|
* This session is for Georgetown County students who will take PACE classes online or on the Georgetown Campus.
Sign up for PACE Orientation once you receive your PACE Acceptance Letter HGTC:
Prior to PACE classes beginning on August 26, 2019, students will need to:
- Purchase textbooks at the campus bookstore if textbooks are not provided by their high school guidance counselor.
- Obtain an HGTC Student ID and parking decal if attending classes on the HGTC campus or are taking classes online. Students must bring their Student ID “H” number included in the PACE acceptance letter along with a photo ID on a driver’s license or state issued ID to obtain their campus ID. Students must bring their vehicle registration, and driver’s license to obtain a decal. Student ID's & parking decals may be obtained on any HGTC campus between 8am-5pm, Monday - Thursday during the summer months.