PACE Orientation for Students and Parents
During PACE Orientation Students & Parents will:
- Learn more about the college setting, classes, and become more familiar with the resources
available to all HGTC students.
- Get technology support on how to navigate myHGTC, D2L and your college email account.
- Learn more regarding course expectations, helpful tips, and have additional questions
Complete your online PACE Orientation
Click here to view the PACE Orientation Guide
Prior to your first day of class, students will need to:
- Ensure you have received your HGTC PACE Acceptance letter that includes your student
H# and myHGTC username and password. If you have not received this letter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check your application status.
- If you are having technical issues logging into your myHGTC account, please call 843-349-TECH
(8234) and follow the prompts or email email@example.com.
- All PACE students should view the Distance Learning Virtual Tour prior to the first day of class.
- Purchase textbooks at the campus bookstore if textbooks are not being provided by your high school. If you are not sure, please
contact your school Counselor.
- Obtain your HGTC student ID & HGTC parking decal prior to the first day of on-campus classes. Students must bring their Student “H”
number included in the PACE acceptance letter along with a photo ID on a state issued
ID to obtain their campus ID. Students must bring their vehicle registration, and
driver’s license to obtain a decal. Student ID's & parking decals may be obtained
on any campus between 8am-5pm, Monday - Thursday.