Facebook Pixel Temporary Employment | Horry-Georgetown Technical College
Horry-Georgetown Technical College

Temporary Employment

Welcome to Horry-Georgetown Technical College! We are pleased to have you as a Continuing Education employee of the College.

Please complete the following paperwork to ensure timely processing of payroll. Any wages earned will not be paid until all required documentation has been submitted to Human Resources. Instructions for completing and submitting the required documents are included in the packet.

Please note: Adjunct Instructors and Temporary Staff Employees will complete their employment packet through Page Up onboarding. 

Notes regarding the Continuing Education Employment Packet:

A copy of your Social Security card must be submitted for payroll purposes. Please note that the name under which you are being employed must match the name on your Social Security card (if you have married, divorced, or otherwise changed your name, a new Social Security card must be obtained). ALL documents must reflect your LEGAL NAME.