Student and Alumni Resources
Need to develop or update a resume? Want to practice for an upcoming interview? Looking for career advice and direction?
Career and professional development is essential for overall success in the workplace. Knowing how to "sell" your skills and qualifications to an employer is the first step to the rest of your career.
Students and Alumni can access career center services to develop the necessary tools needed to be most competitive in your field.
Students should utilize the career center early in their academic journey. HGTC Alumni have access to online career center resources for up to two years post-graduation.
Career Resources – We’ve Got What You Need!
- Need to search for Employment or Career Resource Tools and advice? Visit HGTC's College Central Network for job postings and career tools. Registration is FREE for students and alumni.
- Need to explore career options, analyze jobs, or compare salaries? Access O*Net Online or www.bls.gov for a wealth of information on occupations, job trends and workforce development.
- Need help deciding on a major or career path? Take the TypeFocus career assessment to discover more about your personality and interests.
- Need a resume or interview help? Contact the Office of Career Services or call (843) 349-7899 to schedule a session. We highly recommend appointments. You may visit www.collegecentral.com/hgtc to schedule an appointment.
- Need a part-time work-study job? The Office of Career Services manages on and off-campus employment opportunities for work-study eligible student. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Need professional clothing for your next interview? Contact Career Services to schedule time to browse through a selection of free items available for students and alumni — email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Conway campus – Office of Career Services, Bldg. 1100
For more information on career resources, stop by the Office of Career Services on the Conway campus, call (843) 349-7899, or email the Office of Career Services email@example.com.