Looking for highly skilled and motivated candidates to fill positions within your business or organization? Need interns to assist your staff with new or existing projects?
HGTC places great emphasis on workforce readiness as a solid component of active learning.
The college offers career and professional development services to students and alumni through the Career Resource Center. These services fine-tune candidate attributes and skill sets, making them more marketable to employers. The Career Resource Center can make it easy for you to connect with our campus community to meet with students and graduates who are motivated to succeed and ready to work.
Recruitment Assistance – We’ve Got What You Want!
- Want to post the newest jobs openings or search through resumes for possible interview candidates? Register to use our Student and Alumni Online Career Management system for 24/7 access to a job-posting platform and resume database. Site usage is FREE for employers.
- Want to hire interns to help push your business to the next level? Work study and internship partnerships are a great way for students to learn more about their major industry, gain valuable work place skills, and engage employers in the learning process.
- Want to be more involved with the HGTC campus community for career related events and college programs? Connect with the Career Resource Center to discuss options for on-campus hiring events, career fairs, guest speaker appearances, and much more!
For more information on employment partnerships and career resources, call (843) 349-7899, or email the Career Resource Center firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I post jobs for students and alumni to review? Best way to post jobs is through the online career resource center (Registration is required but usage is FREE for employers. Click on the URL shown above, follow the registration instructions, and post information about your company and jobs. If you don’t have time to complete the registration or need some assistance, call us at (843) 349-7899 and we’ll walk you through the steps to complete it for you or with you. You can also email the information along with your company info and best contact name and number to email@example.com. A member of our staff will complete the registration on your behalf. You will receive a confirmation email when the process is complete.
- Is it possible to come on campus to host a hiring event or visit classes? Yes, you can setup an on-campus hiring event at any time during the year. We will discuss best dates and times so that you can optimize your presence on any of our three campuses. We host career fairs during the year as well. If you are registered to use CCN, you will receive alerts of upcoming events, save the dates, and registration information about our programs. Hiring events are welcome on any of our three campuses. As far as classroom visits, we can initiate discussions with the faculty members in the programs you want to reach to find out what the possibilities may be. It is always great exposure for the company to visit our facilities and an even better opportunity for students to hear from industry professionals in their chosen fields.
- How can I find interns for my company? You can post internship opportunities to CCN, email the information to the center so that we can promote the positions, or you can always visit any of our campuses to meet with students. The CRC connects with faculty across our 80 programs to let them know of employment opportunities on a daily basis. If you do not have an internship program but would like to create opportunities, call the CRC with your information. Our Director, April D. Garner, will discuss the options with you.
- How can I be in touch with members of the graduating classes? The CRC is the pipeline for employment for students and alumni. Developing a partnership with our center means that you will have the chance to meet with potential candidates for your company. We do not release student information voluntarily; however, through CCN, you have access to a database of students who have opted to use the CRC for career and professional development and for job searches. We have a few tricks of the trade to assist you beyond what’s readily available. Your line of communication and connection to our campus community starts with the Career Resource Center.
- Can I stop in at any time to visit the CRC? Sure! We’d love to meet you in person. We do recommend you call ahead to see if the specialist or Director you want to visit with is in office and available. Otherwise, stop in and speak with a member of our frontline team who can assist you in the meantime.