Looking for highly skilled and motivated candidates to fill positions within your business or organization? Need interns to assist your staff with new or existing projects?
HGTC places great emphasis on workforce readiness as a solid component of active learning.
The college offers career and professional development services to students and alumni through the Office of Career Services. These services fine-tune candidate attributes and skill sets, making them more marketable to employers. The Office of Career Services can make it easy for you to connect with our campus community to meet with students and graduates who are motivated to succeed and ready to work.
Recruitment Assistance – We've Got What You Want!
- Want to post the newest jobs openings or search through resumes for possible interview candidates? Register to use our Student and Alumni Online Career Management system for 24/7 access to a job-posting platform and resume database. Site usage is FREE for employers.
- Want to hire interns to help push your business to the next level? Work study and internship partnerships are a great way for students to learn more about their major industry, gain valuable work place skills, and engage employers in the learning process.
- Want to be more involved with the HGTC campus community for career related events and college programs? Connect with the Office of Career Services to discuss options for on-campus hiring events, career fairs, guest speaker appearances, and much more!
For more information on employment partnerships and career resources, call (843) 349-7899, or email the Office of Career Services firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I post jobs for students and alumni to review? Best way to post jobs is through the online Office of Career Services (Registration is required but usage is FREE for employers. Click on the URL shown above, follow the registration instructions, and post information about your company and jobs. If you don’t have time to complete the registration or need some assistance, call us at (843) 349-7899 and we’ll walk you through the steps to complete it for you or with you. You can also email the information along with your company info and best contact name and number to email@example.com. A member of our staff will complete the registration on your behalf. You will receive a confirmation email when the process is complete.
- Is it possible to come on campus to host a hiring event or visit classes? Yes, you can setup an on-campus hiring event at any time during the year. We will discuss best dates and times so that you can optimize your presence on any of our three campuses. We host career fairs during the year as well. If you are registered to use CCN, you will receive alerts of upcoming events, save the dates, and registration information about our programs. Hiring events are welcome on any of our three campuses. As far as classroom visits, we can initiate discussions with the faculty members in the programs you want to reach to find out what the possibilities may be. It is always great exposure for the company to visit our facilities and an even better opportunity for students to hear from industry professionals in their chosen fields.
- How can I find interns for my company? You can post internship opportunities to CCN, email the information to the center so that we can promote the positions, or you can always visit any of our campuses to meet with students. The CRC connects with faculty across more than 70 programs to let them know of employment opportunities on a daily basis.
- How can I be in touch with members of the graduating classes? Career Services is a pipeline of employment for students and alumni. Developing a partnership with our office means you have the chance to meet with potential candidates for your company. We do not release student information voluntarily; however, through CCN, you have access to a database of students who have opted to use Career Services and the online career center for career and professional development and job searches. An open line of communication and connection to our campus community for employment opportunities starts with the Office of Career Services.
- Can I stop in to visit the Office of Career Services? Sure! We’d love to meet you in person. We do recommend you schedule an appointment to ensure the specialist or Director you want to visit with is available.