STEPS Session - Radiologic Technology Associate Degree
Submission of this form verifies that I have viewed the above STEPS session and understand that to be eligible for a seat in the Radiologic Technology program at HGTC I must:
- Apply to and be accepted at HGTC.
- Submit official high school transcript (with graduation date) or copy of GED.
- Submit official college transcript of any other college(s) attended.
- Sign and submit the “Additional Admission/ Placement Requirement Affidavit”.
- Sign and submit the “Medical Technical Standards” Form.
- Complete the prerequisite courses: ENG 101, MAT 110 or 120, and BIO 210 (5 yr. limit). Must have C’s or higher and a GPA of 2.5 on all Prereq and General Education courses.
- View the online Rad Tech/Medical Imaging Science Departmental Information Session, found at www.hgtc.edu/healthscience.
- Submit a completed application, by the application deadline of January 15th, to the Admissions office on any campus.
- If you receive notice that you are admitted to the Radiologic Technology program, you will then receive follow up instructions. You must be prepared to complete a Health Physical and submit required immunizations, complete and pass a Certified Background Check and Drug Screening, submit a $500.00 deposit to hold your seat, and show proof of current HealthCare Providers CPR.
- Submit the Required Steps Session Checklist below, verifying completion of this STEPS session and indicating interest in admission to the Radiologic Technology program.
Completion of these requirements does not guarantee acceptance into HGTC’s Radiologic Technology program.
Required STEPS Checklist
I have read the requirements for admission into the Health Science program at Horry-Georgetown Technical College and I understand that I must fulfill these requirements in order to be eligible for admission: