Why be part of the Alumni Association? Every student who has come to Horry-Georgetown Technical College started with a dream and finished with a future. The Alumni Association will operate with the HGTC Foundation to be a powerful voice for HGTC to recruit students, keep traditions alive, celebrate successes, and you even get a tax break! Being a member of the Horry-Georgetown Technical College Alumni Association is one of the easiest ways for you to pay it forward to future HGTC students.
Since its founding in 1966, HGTC has provided affordable and high-quality education for students that support the growth and development of the community. Your generosity of giving to the Alumni Association helps you be part of that mission and provides you with additional alumni benefits. Annual membership is as low as $25.
- 50% OFF all Cosmetology, Esthetics, and Massage services. (Alumni Association Card Required)
- 15% OFF on HGTC Workforce Development classes that are eligible for scholarships.
- 10% OFF in the HGTC Cafe (Alumni Association Card Required)
- 10% OFF select items in the HGTC Bookstore (Alumni Association Card Required)
- 50% OFF Yoga in Common in Market Commons (Alumni Association Card Required)
- Early ticket access to select Coastal Carolina athletic events.
Keep checking back, because more businesses will be added as they become available.
If you own a business and would like to offer a discount to HGTC Alumni, please contact Steve Kipe at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have an alumni-owned business that you would like to be highlighted, please contact Steve Kipe at email@example.com