Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Development
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Development [OIED] at Horry-Georgetown Technical College is responsible organizing, managing, implementing and evaluating a broad range of college wide institutional research, planning and grant activities in support of data management and analysis, reporting, assessment and institutional advancement.
We are the primary contact for all data request regarding student and college related information. We assist college departments with requests for data and information to support their programs. One of our main goals is to ensure continuous improvement through assessment and evaluation of college programs and services.
Some of our responsibilities include the following:
- Needs assessment surveys to help research and support the creation of new programs
- Student evaluations of instruction
- Student satisfaction surveys
- Alumni satisfaction surveys
- Employer satisfaction surveys
- Grants applications, support of grant management and grant reporting
- IPEDs surveys
- Student placement reports
- Data request from all college areas
- State and Federal reporting