Non Degree Seeking Students
Follow These Easy Steps to Enroll at HGTC:
1. Submit an application.Choose one of the following methods to apply to HGTC:
Choose one of the following methods to apply to HGTC
- Complete the Application online
- Apply in person at one of our three campuses
- Download the Application and mail it to:
P.O. Box 261966
Conway, SC 29528-6066
Each application must be submitted along with a non-refundable $30 fee.
Placement in certain courses as an Undeclared Major student is restricted, and all
course-placement requirements and course pre- and co-requisites must be met. A student
accepted as an Undeclared Major is not eligible for federal/state financial aid or
veteran’s benefits, including Lottery Tuition Assistance, and is restricted to a total
of 24 semester hours.
2. Verify with the Admissions Office that you do not wish to declare a major.
- After your application is complete, you will receive your HGTC student ID number, called an “H-number”. Be sure to make a copy of this number for your home and carry your H-number card when you’re on campus
- You will also receive a Username and Password for access to WaveNet, the college-information site. You will have a WaveNet account so that you can check financial aid, account balance, grades, email, and much more. On each campus, WaveNet Central can assist you in navigating this useful site.
3.Register for the course(s).
Students are not required to meet with an advisor to register for classes, even though it is extremely helpful. Begin the online registration process
4. Pay your tuition and fees by the deadline to avoid being dropped from classes.
Check the Academic Calendar for these important dates.