Registration is available
- In-person: at any campus location
- By Phone: 843-477-2020 or 843-349-5363
- By Mail: Complete and mail the registration form
HGTC Continuing Education
P.O. Box 261966, Conway, SC 29528-6066
Most Continuing education classes are cost-recovery and need a minimum number of students enrolled to avoid cancellation. Last minute registration leads to class cancellation.
- Unless indicated, fees do not include textbooks or supplies. Call the bookstore at (843) 349-5220.
- Horry Georgetown Technical College reserves the right to cancel classes.
- No registration is complete until all fees have been paid.
Financial Assistance & Flexible payment optionsDon't let the cost of education prevent you from Achivieng your goals. There are many lending options available for Continuing Education.
Students who are registering for a class with tuition not less than $300 or greater than $3,000 may apply for flex payment status. Student must pay a non-refundable $25 processing fee at time of flex plan agreement. To apply please call (843) 477-2079. Students seeking financial assistance for course tuition and fees can call (843) 349.5363.
- Student agrees to pay 50% of tuition or more to the College at initial registration.
- Remaining balance is due at or before course midpoint.
- Payment will be applied to tuition only, excluding books, supplies, materials, and all other expenses that the student would normally incur as part of the course, unless the additional expense has been included as part of the published tuition fee.
- The student is responsible for the full amount of tuition regardless of completion, withdrawal or failure.
Refund Policy – Public Classes
- 100% refund will be issued if we cancel the class.
- Registration cancellations are required at least one business day before class begins. Some classes (such as Motorcycle training) require additional notice – please check class description for details.
- The refund policy for Conferences and Seminars will be noted on their literature.
ParkingDesignated parking is available on each campus. Temporary parking permits must be displayed in your vehicle. Parking permits will be mailed with confirmation, or may be obtained with in-person registration. If you do not receive a parking permit, stop by any continuing education office to request one.
Building and room numbers will be listed on your confirmation letter. If no room number or building is listed, please go to the main office in Georgetown, Building 200 in Myrtle Beach or Building 1100 in Conway for room assignments.
Campus Location Codes:
- GS: Grand Strand
- GTW: Georgetown
- CON: Conway
- CCAR: Coastal Carolina Association of Realtors; 951 Shine Avenue, Myrtle Beach