Horry Georgetown Technical College respects and protects the rights of its students and staff, as well as those of the general population.
The College is committed to providing information on the web in an accessible format and efforts are being made to assure equal accessibility to people with disabilities.
If you have difficulty accessing any information presented on this website, please contact Admissions, at (843) 349-5277 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Horry Georgetown Technical College prohibits discrimination and harassment, including
sexual harassment and abuse, on the basis of race, color, gender, national or ethnic
origin, age, religion, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or pregnancy in educational programs and/or activities.
The following persons have been designated to address inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
- Employee and applicant inquiries concerning the federal laws and their application to the College may be directed to the College’s Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Officer: Associate Vice President for Human Resources and Employee Relations, HGTC PO BOX 261966, Conway, SC 29528-6066, 843-349-5212, who serves as the College’s Section 504, Title II, and Title IX Coordinator.
- Students and prospective student inquiries concerning Section 504, Title II, and Title IX and their application to the College or any student decision may be directed to the Associate Vice President for Student Affairs, HGTC, PO Box 261966, Conway, SC 29528-6066, 843-349-5228, who serves as the College’s Title IX Coordinator.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information
or software) on Horry Georgetown Technical College's web site for personal, non-commercial
transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title,
and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Horry Georgetown Technical College's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Horry Georgetown Technical College at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Horry Georgetown Technical College's web site are provided "as is". Horry Georgetown Technical College makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Horry Georgetown Technical College does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Horry Georgetown Technical College or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Horry Georgetown Technical College's Internet site, even if Horry Georgetown Technical College or a Horry Georgetown Technical College-authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Horry Georgetown Technical College's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Horry Georgetown Technical College does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Horry Georgetown Technical College may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Horry Georgetown Technical College does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Horry Georgetown Technical College has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Horry Georgetown Technical College of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Horry Georgetown Technical College's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will retain personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- If you request information from HGTC, we will maintain the information in accordance with applicable federal law.
- HGTC may also contact you to make you aware of upcoming events, registration periods or provide information about academic programs or classes. To opt out of receiving marketing via email communications, click on the unsubscribe link in any email or contact admissions (843) 349-5277.
- HGTC does not disclose, give, sell or transfer any personal information about our visitors unless required for law enforcement or otherwise required by law.
- HGTC works with technology companies who use technology including web beacons and cookies to collect data about our website usage and to improve the effectiveness of our marketing. Data recorded through the use of this technology is aggregated and shared with us.
- No personally identifiable information about any individual is collected without your consent or shared with HGTC or any other company. If you would like more information about the use of web beacons, third party cookies and similar measuring tools, as well as your choices, click here.