There is still time to register, scholarships are available! Flex Start classes begin January, 30!
HGTC has options that fit your schedule with classes offered in the daytime, evening, and online in regular 16-week sessions or accelerated mini-mesters. Registration runs through February 1.
New & Continuing Student Registration Information
- Apply Now
- Visit Admissions to learn about your next steps, and how to enroll
- Contact an Academic Advisor with questions about your class selection
- Learn more about Financial Aid
- See convenient Payment plan options.
- Need help? Chat Live with an Admissions Representative
Pay Special Attention to Important dates & Tuition deadlines:
- December 1 - Registration begins for Maymester 2017
- January 16 - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - College Closed (FNWD)
- January 25 - Reminder - Final tuition deadline Flex Start purge for nonpayment
- January 30 - Classes begin - Flex Start
- Jan 30 - Feb 1 - Report of Non-Attendance Flex Start
- February 1 - Last day of Add/Drop Flex Start
- Attend New Student Orientation either In-person or Online
Find out everything you need to know about getting around at HGTC
- Need to pay a bill, change your schedule, find your H number? Visit The Wavenet Central Student Information Center on any campus for answers to frequently asked questions.
- Hungry? find out what dining options are available at HGTC!
- Lost? HGTC will have staff on hand in each building during the first week of classes to help you find your way, or download campus maps here.
- Purchase text books: The Barnes and Noble Bookstore is located on every campus; bring your class schedule to select the correct books and materials.
- Need a Campus ID or Parking permit?
Parking decals for the 2016-17 semesters can be obtained at any Campus Public Safety Office. You will need to bring: current vehicle registration card, valid driver's license, and HGTC identification number ("H" number).
- Have questions about Email, D2l? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 843-349-5340
- Get involved at HGTC: Learn more about what clubs and organizations are offered.
- See College Catalog/Student Handbook: Get detailed answers to your questions, important phone numbers, student policies, and more.
- Check class schedules before classes begin: Be sure to check the campus location of each class; look for location on your schedule. Make sure each class is on the campus you plan to attend. Avoid unnecessary travel time. Notice the start date of your class; some classes are LATE START!
- CON: Conway
- GTW: Georgetown
- GS: Grand Strand
- INT: Internet
- HYB: Hybrid