Summer 2014 Registration InformationRegistration for Summer and Fall classes begins April 7th, Summer classes begin May 19th.
Are you new to HGTC?
- Apply Now!
- View Summer Student Admission requirements
- Visit Admissions to learn about your next steps, and how to enroll.
HGTC offers classes and semester options that fit your schedule
Classes are offered in the daytime, evening and online in 15-week sessions or 10 or 12 week minimesters!
- Full Summer Semester (15 week) - Classes begin May 19th
- Summer 1 Semester (10 week)- Classes begin May 19th
- Summer II Semester (12 week)- Classes begin June 2
Search Class Schedules & register
Need help with the registration?
Visit the Student Information Center: WaveNet Central (WNC), to get help with admissions, financial aid, and more! Contact the WNC at 843-349-5182, firstname.lastname@example.org or view the WaveNet registration guide.
Pay Special Attention to Important dates & Tuition deadlines:
- April 7 -Registration begins for Summer and Fall 2014
- May 14 - Reminder: Final tuition deadline full Summer & Summer I
- May 15 - Late Registration Fees Apply
- May 19 -Classes begin for Full Summer & Summer I
- June 2 - Summer II Classes Begin
- June 4 - Last day to Add/Drop Flex Start
- June 16 - Reminder: Final tuition deadline Summer II
Financial Aid Information
- Be sure to pay (or finalize Financial Aid documents); if not, classes will be dropped.
- Login to WaveNet-MyStudent and Check My Account and My Financial Aid Status to check payment balances, if any balance is due, you are not considered "PAID".
- To login students need their WaveNet User Name and Password.
Other Important Information
- Need to pay a bill, change your schedule, find your H number? Visit The Wavenet Central Student Information Center on any campus for answers to frequently asked questions.
- Need a Campus ID or Parking permit? Parking permits and Campus ID's are issued by Campus Security You will need to bring: driver’s license or photo ID, H number and/or current vehicle registration and schedule of classes.
- Hungry? find out what dining options are available at HGTC!
- Lost? HGTC will have staff on hand in each building to help you find your way, or download campus maps here.
- Purchase text books: The Barnes and Noble Bookstore is located on every campus; bring your class schedule to select the correct books and materials.
- Have questions about Email, D2l? Contact email@example.com or call 843-349-5340
- Get involved at HGTC: Learn more about what clubs and organizations are offered.
- See College Catalog/Student Handbook: Get detailed answers to your questions, important phone numbers, student policies, and more.
- Check class schedules before classes begin: Be sure to check the campus location of each class; look for location on your schedule. Make sure each class is on the
campus you plan to attend. Avoid unnecessary travel time. Notice the start date
of your class; some classes are LATE START!
Campus Legend: C = Conway, G = Georgetown, S = Grand Strand, I - Internet, H = Hybrid