Spring 2015 Registration Information
Attending HGTC this Spring? Whether you are a first time or continuing student find out everything you need to know about getting started at HGTC. Spring classes begin January 12 & February 2nd!
New & Continuing Student Registration Information
- Apply Now
- Search Spring 2015 Class Schedules
- Visit Admissions to learn about your next steps, and how to enroll
- Contact an Academic Advisor with questions about your class selection
- View Financial Aid information, and tuition dates and deadlines
- See Convenient Payment Plan Options
- Check out HGTC's Frequently Asked Questions page!
HGTC offers options that fit your schedule- Flex Start Classes begin February 2nd!
New Flex Start Classes have been added in areas such as:
Math, Science, English, Humanities, Social Sciences, Online, Hybrid, and more!
- See Flex Start Class Availability - Classes begin February 2nd - (12 weeks)
- Learn more about FLEX START classes
Pay Special Attention to Important dates:
- October 6-17 - Academic Advising
- October 20- Registration begins for Spring
- December 3 - Reminder - First tuition deadline
- December 12 - Spring 2015 Application Deadline
- January 7 - Final tuition deadline Full Spring purge for nonpayment
- January 8 - Late Registration Fees Apply
- January 12 - Classes begin Full Spring
- January 16 - Last day to Add/Drop Full Spring classes
- January 28 - Reminder - Final tuition deadline Late Start
- February 2 - Classes begin Late Start
Have questions? Please call (843) 349-5277 during the college's Holiday Break as mentioned
Visit the Student Information Center: WaveNet Central (WNC), to get help with admissions, financial aid, and more! Call WaveNet Central at 843-349-5182 during hours of operation, email email@example.com or view the WaveNet registration guide.
Other Important Information
- Need to pay a bill, obtain your Student ID, change/ print your schedule, find your H number, or technology support? Visit the Student Information Center: WaveNet Central on any campus and to ask your questions. Visit us on campus or this FAQ page to receive answers to frequently asked questions.
- Need a Parking permit? Parking permits are issued by Campus Security You will need to bring: driver’s license or photo ID, H number and/or current vehicle registration and schedule of classes.
- Hungry? find out what dining options are available at HGTC!
- Lost? HGTC will have staff on hand in each building to help you find your way, or download campus maps here.
- Purchase text books: The Barnes and Noble Bookstore is located on every campus; bring your class schedule to select the correct books and materials.
- Have questions about Email, D2l? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 843-349-5340
- Get involved at HGTC: Learn more about what clubs and organizations are offered.
- See College Catalog/Student Handbook: Get detailed answers to your questions, important phone numbers, student policies, and more.
- Check class schedules before classes begin: Be sure to check the campus location of each class; look for location on your schedule. Make sure each class is on the campus you plan to attend. Avoid unnecessary travel time. Notice the start date of your class; some classes are LATE START!
- Campus Legend: C = Conway, G = Georgetown, S = Grand Strand, I - Internet, H = Hybrid