Attending HGTC this Spring? Find out everything you need to know about getting started
Class Start Dates
- January 11 (Full Term)
- February 1 (Flex Start)
New & Continuing Student Registration Information
- Apply Now
- View Spring Class schedules
- Visit Admissions to learn about your next steps, and how to enroll
- Have questions? Chat LIVE with a college representative
- Contact an Academic Advisor with questions about your class selection
- View Important Dates & Deadlines
- Learn How to Pay for College
- See Convenient Payment Plan Options
- Check out HGTC's Frequently Asked Questions page!
Pay Special Attention to Important dates & Tuition deadlines:
- October 5-16 - Academic Advising - Spring Class Schedules available
- October 19 - Registration for Spring 2016 begins
- December 2 -Reminder: First tuition deadline Full Spring purge for nonpayment
- January 6 - Deadline for Spring Financial Aid Appeals
- January 7-Reminder - Final tuition deadline Full Spring purge for nonpayment
- January 7- Late Registration Fees Apply
- January 11 -Classes begin Full Spring
- January 11-18- Report of Non-Attendance Full Spring
- January 15 -Last day to Add/Drop Full Spring classes
- January 18 -Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - College closed (FNWD)
- January 27-Reminder - Final tuition deadline Flex Start (L) purge for nonpayment
- February 1- Classes begin Flex Start (L)
- February 1-4- Report of Non-Attendance Flex Start (L)
- February 3- Last day to Add/Drop Flex Start (L)
Need help with the registration?
Chat LIVE with a college representative or visit the Student Information Center: WaveNet Central (WNC), to get help with admissions, financial aid, and more! Call the WNC at 843-349-5182, firstname.lastname@example.org or view the WaveNet registration guide.
- Attend New Student Orientation Find out everything you need to know about College life at HGTC.
- Need to pay a bill, change your schedule, find your H number? Visit The Wavenet Central Student Information Center on any campus for answers to frequently asked questions.
- Hungry? find out what dining options are available at HGTC!
- Lost? HGTC will have staff on hand in each building during the first week of classes to help you find your way, or download campus maps here.
- Purchase text books: The Barnes and Noble Bookstore is located on every campus; bring your class schedule to select the correct books and materials.
- Need a Campus ID or Parking permit?
Parking decals can be obtained at any Campus Public Safety Office; Building 1100 on the Conway Campus; Building 200 on the Grand Strand Campus; and, Room 107 on the Georgetown Campus.You will need to bring: current vehicle registration card, valid driver's license, and HGTC identification number ("H" number).
- Have questions about Email, D2l? Contact email@example.com or call 843-349-5340
- Get involved at HGTC: Learn more about what clubs and organizations are offered.
- See College Catalog/Student Handbook: Get detailed answers to your questions, important phone numbers, student policies, and more.
- Check class schedules before classes begin: Be sure to check the campus location of each class; look for location on your schedule. Make sure each class is on the
campus you plan to attend. Avoid unnecessary travel time. Notice the start date
of your class; some classes are LATE START!
Campus Legend: C = Conway, G = Georgetown, S = Grand Strand, I - Internet, H = Hybrid