Fall Registration is going on now! Classes begin August 24!
Attending HGTC this fall? Find out everything you need to know about getting started at HGTC this Fall.
New & Continuing Student Registration Information
- Apply Now
- Search Fall 2015 Class Schedules — classes are offered in the daytime, evening, and online
- Visit Admissions to learn about your next steps, and how to enroll
- Contact an Academic Advisor with questions about your class selection
- View Important Dates & Deadlines
- Learn How to Pay for College
- See Convenient Payment Plan Options
- Check out HGTC's Frequently Asked Questions page!
HGTC offers options that fit your schedule
Classes are offered in the daytime evening and online, in regular 15-week sessions or 10-week mini-mesters.
Fall Class Start Dates:
- August 24 (Full Term)
- September 14 (Flex Start)
Pay Special Attention to Important dates & Tuition deadlines:
- June 15 - Reminder: Documents deadline Fall 2015 Financial Aid
- July 15 - Reminder: First tuition deadline Fall 2015 purge for nonpayment
- August 5 - Reminder: Second tuition deadline Fall semester purge for nonpayment
- August 6- Late Registration Fees Apply
- August 19-Reminder: Final tuition deadline Fall semester purge for nonpayment
- August 24- Classes begin for Full Fall Semester
- August 28 -Last day to Add/Drop Full Fall
- September 7 - Labor Day Holiday - College Closed
- September 9 - Reminder: Final tuition deadline Flex Start (L) purge for nonpayment
- September 14- Flex Start (L) Classes Begin
- September 16 - Last day to Add/Drop Flex Start (L)
Need help with the registration?
Chat LIVE with a college representative or visit the Student Information Center: WaveNet Central (WNC), to get help with admissions, financial aid, and more! Call the WNC at 843-349-5182, email@example.com or view the WaveNet registration guide.
- Attend New Student Orientation Find out everything you need to know about College life at HGTC.
- Need to pay a bill, change your schedule, find your H number? Visit The Wavenet Central Student Information Center on any campus for answers to frequently asked questions.
- Hungry? find out what dining options are available at HGTC!
- Lost? HGTC will have staff on hand in each building during the first week of classes to help you find your way, or download campus maps here.
- Purchase text books: The Barnes and Noble Bookstore is located on every campus; bring your class schedule to select the correct books and materials.
- Need a Campus ID or Parking permit?
Parking decals for the 2014-15 semesters can be obtained at any Campus Public Safety Office. You will need to bring: current vehicle registration card, valid driver's license, and HGTC identification number ("H" number).
- Have questions about Email, D2l? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 843-349-5340
- Get involved at HGTC: Learn more about what clubs and organizations are offered.
- See College Catalog/Student Handbook: Get detailed answers to your questions, important phone numbers, student policies, and more.
- Check class schedules before classes begin: Be sure to check the campus location of each class; look for location on your schedule. Make sure each class is on the
campus you plan to attend. Avoid unnecessary travel time. Notice the start date
of your class; some classes are LATE START!
Campus Legend: C = Conway, G = Georgetown, S = Grand Strand, I - Internet, H = Hybrid