Register now for Summer classes at HGTC
HGTC offers options that fit your schedule
Classes are offered in the daytime, evening and online in regular sessions or accelerated mini-mesters.
Summer Class Start Dates:
- May 8 – Maymester (4-weeks)
- May 22 – Full term and Summer I
- June 5 – Flex Start
- June 26 – Summer II
- See all class schedules
New, Continuing Student Registration Information
- Apply online, or in-person on one of our 3 campuses
- Visit Admissions to learn about your next steps, and how to enroll
- View Transient Student Admissions requirements
- View class schedules
- Contact an Academic Advisor with questions about your class selection
- Learn more about Financial Aid
- See convenient Payment plan options.
- Need help? Chat Live with an Admissions Representative
Pay Special Attention to Important dates & Tuition deadlines:
- March 1- Registration begins for Summer 2017
- March 1-Graduation Application Deadline for Spring 2017
- May 3 Reminder: Final tuition deadline Maymester purge for nonpayment
- May 4 Late Registration Fees apply for Maymester classes
- May 8 Classes begin for Maymester
- May 9 Last day to Add/Drop for Maymester
- May 10 Reminder: Final tuition deadline Full Summer & Summer I purge for nonpayment
- May 22 Classes begin for Full Summer and Summer I
- May 23 Last Day to Add/Drop Summer I
- May 26 Last Day to Add/Drop Full Summer
- May 29 Memorial Day – College Closed
- May 31 Reminder: Final tuition deadline Flex Start purge for nonpayment
- June 1 Maymester classes end
- June 2 Maymester exams
- June 5 Classes Begin – Flex Start
- June 7 Last day to Add/Drop Flex Start
- June 21 Reminder: Final tuition deadline Summer II purge for nonpayment
- June 22 Last Day of Classes Summer I
- June 23 Exams Summer I
- June 26 Classes begin Summer II
- June 27 Last Day to Add/Drop Summer II
- July 3-7 Independence Holidays – No classes (July 4 College closed) (FNWD)
- August 4 Last Day of Classes Full Summer & Summer II
- August 7-10 Exams Full Summer & Summer II
- Attend New Student Orientation either In-person or Online
Find out everything you need to know about getting around at HGTC
- Need to pay a bill, change your schedule, find your H number? Visit The Wavenet Central Student Information Center on any campus for answers to frequently asked questions.
- Hungry? find out what dining options are available at HGTC!
- Lost? HGTC will have staff on hand in each building during the first week of classes to help you find your way, or download campus maps here.
- Purchase text books: The Barnes and Noble Bookstore is located on every campus; bring your class schedule to select the correct books and materials.
- Need a Campus ID or Parking permit?
Parking decals for the 2016-17 semesters can be obtained at any Campus Public Safety Office. You will need to bring: current vehicle registration card, valid driver's license, and HGTC identification number ("H" number).
- Have questions about Email, D2l? Contact email@example.com or call 843-349-5340
- Get involved at HGTC: Learn more about what clubs and organizations are offered.
- See College Catalog/Student Handbook: Get detailed answers to your questions, important phone numbers, student policies, and more.
- Check class schedules before classes begin: Be sure to check the campus location of each class; look for location on your schedule. Make sure each class is on the campus you plan to attend. Avoid unnecessary travel time. Notice the start date of your class; some classes are LATE START!
- CON: Conway
- GTW: Georgetown
- GS: Grand Strand
- INT: Internet
- HYB: Hybrid