Open Registration for Fall 2015 Classes is going on now!Attending HGTC this fall? Whether you are a first time or continuing student find out everything you need to know about getting started at HGTC, and make an appointment to see an advisor today!
Classes begin August 24!
New & Continuing Student Registration Information
- Apply Now
- Search Fall 2015 Class Schedules
- Visit Admissions to learn about your next steps, and how to enroll
- Contact an Academic Advisor with questions about your class selection
- View Important Dates & Deadlines
- See Convenient Payment Plan Options
- Check out HGTC's Frequently Asked Questions page!
HGTC offers options that fit your schedule
Classes are offered in the daytime evening and online, in regular 15-week sessions or 10-week mini-mesters.
Fall Class Start Dates:
- August 24 (Full Term)
- September 14 (Flex Start)
Pay Special Attention to Important dates & Tuition deadlines:
- June 15 - Reminder: Documents deadline Fall 2015 Financial Aid
- July 15 - Reminder: First tuition deadline Fall 2015 purge for nonpayment
- August 05 - Reminder: Second tuition deadline Fall semester purge for nonpayment
- August 06- Late Registration Fees Apply
- August 19-Reminder: Final tuition deadline Fall semester purge for nonpayment
- August 24- Classes begin for Full Fall Semester
- August 28 -Last day to Add/Drop Full Fall
- September 07 - Labor Day Holiday - College Closed
- September 09 - Reminder: Final tuition deadline Flex Start (L) purge for nonpayment
- September 14- Flex Start (L) Classes Begin
- September 16 - Last day to Add/Drop Flex Start (L)
Need help with the registration?
Chat LIVE with a college representative or visit the Student Information Center: WaveNet Central (WNC), to get help with admissions, financial aid, and more! Call the WNC at 843-349-5182, firstname.lastname@example.org or view the WaveNet registration guide.
- Attend New Student Orientation Find out everything you need to know about College life at HGTC.
- Need to pay a bill, change your schedule, find your H number? Visit The Wavenet Central Student Information Center on any campus for answers to frequently asked questions.
- Hungry? find out what dining options are available at HGTC!
- Lost? HGTC will have staff on hand in each building during the first week of classes to help you find your way, or download campus maps here.
- Purchase text books: The Barnes and Noble Bookstore is located on every campus; bring your class schedule to select the correct books and materials.
- Need a Campus ID or Parking permit?
Parking decals for the 2014-15 semesters can be obtained at any Campus Public Safety Office. You will need to bring: current vehicle registration card, valid driver's license, and HGTC identification number ("H" number).
- Have questions about Email, D2l? Contact email@example.com or call 843-349-5340
- Get involved at HGTC: Learn more about what clubs and organizations are offered.
- See College Catalog/Student Handbook: Get detailed answers to your questions, important phone numbers, student policies, and more.
- Check class schedules before classes begin: Be sure to check the campus location of each class; look for location on your schedule. Make sure each class is on the
campus you plan to attend. Avoid unnecessary travel time. Notice the start date
of your class; some classes are LATE START!
Campus Legend: C = Conway, G = Georgetown, S = Grand Strand, I - Internet, H = Hybrid