Spring 2017 Registration Information
Attending HGTC this Spring? Whether you are a first time or continuing student find
out everything you need to know about getting started at HGTC, and make an appointment
to see an advisor today!
Spring Class Start Dates:
- January 9 (Full Spring)
- January 30 (Flex Start)
New & Continuing Student Registration Information
- Apply Now
- Visit Admissions to learn about your next steps, and how to enroll
- View Spring 2017 Class Schedules for complete listing and availability
- Contact an Academic Advisor with questions about your class selection
- See convenient payment plan options.
- Need help? Chat Live with an Admissions Representative
Pay Special Attention to Important dates & Tuition deadlines:
- October 3 - Academic Advising for Spring 2017 - Schedules viewable in Wavenet
- October 17 - Registration begins for Spring 2017
- December 1 - Registration begins for Maymester 2017
- December 7 - Reminder: First tuition deadline Spring 2017 purge for nonpayment
- January 3-Deadline for Financial Aid Appeals
- January 4-Reminder- Final tuition deadline Full Spring purge for nonpayment
- January 5-Late Registration Fees Apply for Spring 2017 classes
- January 9 - Classes begin-Full Spring Semester and Fast Forward I
- January 9-10 - Report of Non-Attendance Fast Forward I
- January 9-13 - Report of Non-Attendance Full Spring
- January 10 - Last day to Add/Drop Fast Forward I
- January 13 - Last day to Add/Drop Full Spring Classes
- January16 - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - College Closed (FNWD)
- January 25 - Reminder - Final tuition deadline Flex Start purge for nonpayment
- January 30 - Classes begin - Flex Start
- Jan 30 - Feb 1 - Report of Non-Attendance Flex Start
- February 1 - Last day of Add/Drop Flex Start
- Attend New Student Orientation either In-person or Online
Find out everything you need to know about getting around at HGTC
- Need to pay a bill, change your schedule, find your H number? Visit The Wavenet Central Student Information Center on any campus for answers to frequently asked questions.
- Hungry? find out what dining options are available at HGTC!
- Lost? HGTC will have staff on hand in each building during the first week of classes to help you find your way, or download campus maps here.
- Purchase text books: The Barnes and Noble Bookstore is located on every campus; bring your class schedule to select the correct books and materials.
- Need a Campus ID or Parking permit?
Parking decals for the 2016-17 semesters can be obtained at any Campus Public Safety Office. You will need to bring: current vehicle registration card, valid driver's license, and HGTC identification number ("H" number).
- Have questions about Email, D2l? Contact email@example.com or call 843-349-5340
- Get involved at HGTC: Learn more about what clubs and organizations are offered.
- See College Catalog/Student Handbook: Get detailed answers to your questions, important phone numbers, student policies, and more.
- Check class schedules before classes begin: Be sure to check the campus location of each class; look for location on your schedule. Make sure each class is on the campus you plan to attend. Avoid unnecessary travel time. Notice the start date of your class; some classes are LATE START!
- CON: Conway
- GTW: Georgetown
- GS: Grand Strand
- INT: Internet
- HYB: Hybrid