Spring 2015 Registration Information
Attending HGTC this Spring? Whether you are a first time or continuing student find out everything you need to know about getting started at HGTC. Spring classes begin January 12 & February 2nd!
New & Continuing Student Registration Information
- Apply Now
- Search Spring 2015 Class Schedules
- Visit Admissions to learn about your next steps, and how to enroll
- Have questions? Chat LIVE with a college representative
- Contact an Academic Advisor with questions about your class selection
- View Financial Aid information, and tuition dates and deadlines.
Take classes in full 15-week sessions or 12-week minimesters!
HGTC offers classes in the daytime, evening, and online to fit your schedule
Class Start Dates:
- Full Spring Semester (15 week)- Classes begin January 12
- Flex Start Semester (12 week)- Classes begin February 2
Pay Special Attention to Important dates:
- October 6-17 - Academic Advising
- October 20- Registration begins for Spring
- December 3 - Reminder - First tuition deadline
- December 12 - Spring 2015 Application Deadline
- January 8 - Late Registration Fees Apply
- January 12 - Classes begin Full Spring
- January 28 - Reminder - Final tuition deadline Late Start
- February 2 - Classes begin Late Start
Have questions? Chat LIVE with a college representative or visit the Student Information Center: WaveNet Central (WNC), to get help with admissions, financial aid, and more! Call the WNC at 843-349-5182, firstname.lastname@example.org or view the WaveNet registration guide.
Other Important Information
- Need to pay a bill, change your schedule, find your H number? Visit The Wavenet Central Student Information Center on any campus for answers to frequently asked questions.
- Need a Campus ID or Parking permit? Parking permits and Campus ID's are issued by Campus Security You will need to bring: driver’s license or photo ID, H number and/or current vehicle registration and schedule of classes.
- Hungry? find out what dining options are available at HGTC!
- Lost? HGTC will have staff on hand in each building to help you find your way, or download campus maps here.
- Purchase text books: The Barnes and Noble Bookstore is located on every campus; bring your class schedule to select the correct books and materials.
- Have questions about Email, D2l? Contact email@example.com or call 843-349-5340
- Get involved at HGTC: Learn more about what clubs and organizations are offered.
- See College Catalog/Student Handbook: Get detailed answers to your questions, important phone numbers, student policies, and more.
- Check class schedules before classes begin: Be sure to check the campus location of each class; look for location on your schedule. Make sure each class is on the campus you plan to attend. Avoid unnecessary travel time. Notice the start date of your class; some classes are LATE START!
- Campus Legend: C = Conway, G = Georgetown, S = Grand Strand, I - Internet, H = Hybrid