Parchment Exchange offers:
- Secure, online access to request your transcript 24/7
- Email notification when transcripts are processed and received
- Online tracking ability
- The option to request electronic delivery of your transcript
How to register for Parchment Exchange
The first time you visit the Parchment Exchange website, a one-time account set up is required. Click on "Students" in the header, and then follow the link for college transcripts. You will then be prompted to search for your college or university before the "Begin Registration" link will appear.
During the registration process, you will be asked for your:
- Enrollment status (currently or not currently enrolled)
- Birth date and last four digits of your SSN
- Student ID number. If unknown, please enter the last 4 digits of your SSN
- Email address
This information is required to ensure proper student matching. If you are not sure of the exact attendance dates, please indicate approximate dates. After you have completed registering, you will receive an email from Parchment asking you to confirm your email address. Once you do that, you are ready to begin requesting a transcript through the Parchment website.
If you created a Parchment identity during a previous visit to this site, simply login using the "Sign In" link at the top of the page. Please make note of your username and password as HGTC does not have access to this information.
How to Request a transcript through Parchment Exchange
All transcripts sent through Parchment are official. Allow 3 to 5 business days for the release of a current transcript. Parchment does give the option to hold the transcript until grades or diplomas are posted. If you want your transcript to be sent after your current semester final grades are posted, select "Next Grading Period Transcript." If you would like your transcript to be sent after your degree or certificate has been awarded (2-4 weeks after the end of the semester), select "Hold for Degree."
There is a $10.00 fee for each transcript ordered. Payment with a credit card is required at the time of the request.
A hold on your account will not prevent you from requesting a transcript through Parchment and you will be assessed the transcript fees. However, we will not be able to release your transcript until the hold is resolved.
Other options for requesting transcripts
Transcripts may still be requested in person at the Registrar's Office on the Conway Campus, Building 1100, during regular office hours. Download the Transcript Request Form
- A fee applies to in person and mail in requests of $15.00 per transcript.
- Unofficial transcripts are available for current students at any time through their WAVENET account.
- Parchment Customer Support and Help Desk
Transcripts request where a student attended prior to 2000 may require additional processing time.