Transient/Summer Student College Admission RequirementsIf you're home for the summer and want to take a few courses toward your degree, or if you're working here this summer and want to use your time wisely, HGTC would love to have you as a transient/summer student.
1. Submit an Application.
- Complete and submit the application online
Each application must be submitted along with a $30 non-refundable application fee. Acceptable formsof payment are Visa, MasterCard, Discover or electronic check. Online applications that do not have a valid form of payment will not be processed.
2. Submit a completed Transient Student Form.
This may be called something different at each college; however, it is a form that shows us that someone at your home institution has approved for transfer the course(s) that you are taking at HGTC. The Admissions Office will register you for the indicated course(s). For detailed information about course equivalencies, transfer procedures, and much, much more, visit www.sctrac.org.
3. Pay your tuition and fees by the deadline to avoid being dropped from classes.Notes:
- After your application is complete, you will receive your HGTC student ID number, called an “ H-number”. Be sure to make a copy of this number for your home and carry your H-number card when you're on campus
- You will also receive a Username and Password for access to WaveNet, the college-information site.You will have a WaveNet account so that you can check financial aid, account balance, grades, email, and much more.On each campus, WaveNet Central can assist you in navigating this useful site.