Tuition Payment Plans
To make paying tuition and fees more convenient, Horry Georgetown Technical College offers convenient payment plans.
Important Information About the Payment Plan
- The balance due for the term must be at least $150.00.
- A non-refundable setup fee of $25.00 is due at the time of enrolling in the payment plan.
- Students will not be purged from their classes as long as the installment(s) are paid by the due date(s).
- Only tuition and fee charges billed by the Student Accounts Department for the term specified will be included in the payment plan. Charges for parking citations, books, library fines, etc., will not be included. No prior balances from other terms can be included.
- A $25.00 late fee will be applied to the student's account each time a payment is not received by the due date.
- Students whose accounts are not paid in full or in good standing on a Tuition Payment Plan may have a financial hold placed against their grades, transcripts, registration, and graduation.
- If financial aid, student loans, or third-party payments are applied to the account after enrolling in the plan, the installments will be adjusted equally.
- If the amount of your actual charges exceeds the total installment payments, you will need to pay the difference in a lump sum directly to the college by the last installment payment due date.
- If you withdraw from the college or change your course load, and the amount of your installment payments exceeds the amount you owe, you will receive a refund.
- Reminder emails are system-generated so before taking any action, please review your student account activity to determine if the information in the reminder email is valid.
- Previous balances cannot be included on the payment plan and must be paid prior to enrolling in the payment plan.
- Students may enroll in only one payment plan at a time.
Payment Plans Available & Due Dates
Maymester & Summer 2017 Payment Plans & Due Dates
|Payment Plans||Enrollment Dates||Amount Due||Payment Due Dates|
|Plan A||April 3 – April 30||$25 setup fee + 25%
of balance due
|May 20, 2017 June 20, 2017 July 20, 2017|
|Plan B||May 1 – May 21||$25 setup fee + 33%
of balance due
|June 20, 2017 July 20, 2017|
|Plan C||May 22 – June 30||$25 setup fee + 50%
of balance due
|July 20, 2017|
How to select a plan
Students may enroll in a payment plan by taking the following steps after logging into their HGTC WaveNet account:
- After logging into WaveNet, click the "my Student" tab at the top of the page.
- Under the Payment Plan channel on the right side of the page, click on the green link entitled "my Payment Plans".
- The Student Account Center will be loaded and open in a new window. Select the Payment Plans tab at the top of the page.
- Select "Sign Up for a New Payment Plan."
- From this point, you will be given a payment plan option with information.
- View step-by step instructions for accessing Payment Plans