Register to attend the Enterprise Zone Retraining Act (e-zone) Information Session on April 7, 2015
The Enterprise Zone Retraining Act (e-zone) is geared towards manufacturing companies located in South Carolina, E-Zone can significantly reduce your employee training costs for eligible employees, including production workers, maintenance & set-up personnel, and front line supervisors. The program works by providing a refund to the participating company from SC withholding taxes.
- Retraining of current employees on newly installed equipment
- Retraining of current employees on newly implemented technology
- Computer Platforms
- Software implementation
- Total Quality Management
- ISO 9000
Ezone Training Session:
April 7, 2015, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Horry Georgetown Technical College Conference & Business Center (Room 601)
950 Crabtree Lane, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Attend the information session and learn:
- What the Enterprise Zone Retraining Act is and How It Works
- Recent Changes to the Enterprise Zone Program
- Benefits of Enterprise Zone
- How to Get Started
Sign up to Attend:
These sessions are designed to update those already utilizing the E-Zone program and to provide information for those who are interested in developing their own E-Zone program.