IT Support Services for Students
The OIT Help Desk Center offers Technical Support for students in the following areas:
- WaveNet Technical Issues and Password Assistance
- O365 Password Assistance
- D2L Technical Issues
- Email Technical Issues
Microsoft Office 365 is available for FREE!!
In order to help our students prepare for success this school year, The Office of Information Technology is proud to announce the availability of Microsoft Office 365 free of charge for the students at Horry-Georgetown Technical College. You will now be able to work in the latest version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and much more. You can install your Office 365 on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs.
You can also install Office 365, with read-only access, on up to 5 tablets. Finally, you can use your O365 subscription as long as you are a registered student at HGTC.
How to Register for O365:
- Visit the O365 Setup Page
- Enter your HGTC Email Address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click "GET STARTED"
- Check your WaveNet Email Spam folder, for the O365 setup email if you can't find it in your inbox..
- Follow the instructions to complete the signup process.
If you experience any issues with Office 365, contact the OIT Helpdesk Center at 843-349-5340 (option 2) for assistance. Contact Microsoft for technical support once installed if needed.