Resources for Students
Career and professional development is essential for overall success in the workplace. Knowing how to "sell" your skills and qualifications to an employer as the best candidate for the job is the first step to the rest of your career.
Access the services of the Office of Career Services early in your academic career to develop the necessary tools you'll need to be most competitive in your field.
Need to develop or update a resume? Want to practice for an upcoming interview? Looking for career advice and direction?
Start with the Office of Career Services and learn how to market your best skills and qualities to potential employers.
Student Career Resources:
- Searching for Employment or Career Resource Tools and advice? Visit HGTC's College Central Network for job postings and career resource tools. Registration is FREE for students and alumni.
- Want to explore career options, analyze jobs or compare salaries? Access O*Net Online for a wealth of information on occupations, job trends and workforce development.
- Need resume or interview help? Contact the Office of Career Services or call (843) 349-7899 to schedule a session. Walk-ins are welcome, appointments are highly recommended.
Interested in work study jobs? The CRC manages on and off campus employment opportunities for work study eligible students.
Students must review the Work Study Orientation before applying for work study. Students can complete the Federal College Work Study application at one of the following locations:
- Conway campus – Office of Career Services
- Grand Strand campus – Admissions Office
- Georgetown campus – Front Office
Submission of a valid federally or state issued ID or Driver's License along with Social Security Card, required at time of application.
For more information, stop by the Office of Career Services on the Conway campus, call (843) 349-7899, or contact the Office of Career Services via email@example.com.