It's not too late to register for Summer classes at HGTC!
HGTC offers options that fit your schedule
Classes are offered in the daytime, evening and online in regular sessions or accelerated mini-mesters.
Summer Class Start Dates:
- May 22 – Full term and Summer I
- June 5 – Flex Start
- June 26 – Summer II
- See all class schedules
New, Continuing Student Registration Information
- Apply online, or in-person on one of our 3 campuses
- Visit Admissions to learn about your next steps, and how to enroll
- View Transient Student Admissions requirements
- View class schedules
- Contact an Academic Advisor with questions about your class selection
- Learn more about Financial Aid
- See convenient Payment plan options.
Pay Special Attention to Important dates & Tuition deadlines:
- March 1- Registration begins for Summer 2017
- March 1-Graduation Application Deadline for Spring 2017
- May 3 Reminder: Final tuition deadline Maymester purge for nonpayment
- May 4 Late Registration Fees apply for Maymester classes
- May 8 Classes begin for Maymester
- May 9 Last day to Add/Drop for Maymester
- May 10 Reminder: Final tuition deadline Full Summer & Summer I purge for nonpayment
- May 22 Classes begin for Full Summer and Summer I
- May 23 Last Day to Add/Drop Summer I
- May 26 Last Day to Add/Drop Full Summer
- May 29 Memorial Day – College Closed
- May 31 Reminder: Final tuition deadline Flex Start purge for nonpayment
- June 1 Maymester classes end
- June 2 Maymester exams
- June 5 Classes Begin – Flex Start
- June 7 Last day to Add/Drop Flex Start
- June 21 Reminder: Final tuition deadline Summer II purge for nonpayment
- June 22 Last Day of Classes Summer I
- June 23 Exams Summer I
- June 26 Classes begin Summer II
- June 27 Last Day to Add/Drop Summer II
- July 3-7 Independence Holidays – No classes (July 4 College closed) (FNWD)
- August 4 Last Day of Classes Full Summer & Summer II
- August 7-10 Exams Full Summer & Summer II
- Attend New Student Orientation either In-person or Online
Find out everything you need to know about getting around at HGTC
- Need to pay a bill, change your schedule, find your H number? Visit The Wavenet Central Student Information Center on any campus for answers to frequently asked questions.
- Hungry? find out what dining options are available at HGTC!
- Lost? HGTC will have staff on hand in each building during the first week of classes to help you find your way, or download campus maps here.
- Purchase text books: The Barnes and Noble Bookstore is located on every campus; bring your class schedule to select the correct books and materials.
- Need a Campus ID or Parking permit?
Parking decals for the 2016-17 semesters can be obtained at any Campus Public Safety Office. You will need to bring: current vehicle registration card, valid driver's license, and HGTC identification number ("H" number).
- Have questions about Email, D2l? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 843-349-5340
- Get involved at HGTC: Learn more about what clubs and organizations are offered.
- See College Catalog/Student Handbook: Get detailed answers to your questions, important phone numbers, student policies, and more.
- Check class schedules before classes begin: Be sure to check the campus location of each class; look for location on your schedule. Make sure each class is on the campus you plan to attend. Avoid unnecessary travel time. Notice the start date of your class; some classes are LATE START!
- CON: Conway
- GTW: Georgetown
- GS: Grand Strand
- INT: Internet
- HYB: Hybrid