It's time to register for Fall classes!
Whether you need classes in English, Math, or Marketing, discover the assortment of classes that are available! Classes begin August 27!
View class schedules:
- April 2 - Registration Begins
- July 24/August 21 - Purge for non-payment
- See all deadlines
New & Continuing Student Registration Information
- Apply Now
- Visit Admissions to learn about your next steps, and how to enroll
- View Fall 2018 Class Schedules for complete listing and availability
- Contact an Academic Advisor with questions about your class selection
- View Financial Aid information, and tuition dates and deadlines.
FALL SEMESTER 2018
- April 2 - Registration begins for Fall 2018 classes
- July 24 - Non-Payment Purges for Full Fall and Fast Forward l
- August 21 - Non-Payment Purges for Full Fall and Fast Forward l
- August 27 - Classes begin for Full Fall and Fast Forward l
- August 27 - September 7 - Report Non-Attendance for Full Fall and Fast Forward l
- August 28 - Last Day to Add/Drop for Fast Forward l
- September 2 - Last Day to Add/Drop for Full Fall
- September 28 - Last day to withdraw without punitive grade for Fast Forward l
- October 16 - Non-Payment Purges for Fast Forward ll
- October 16 - Last Day of Classes for Fast Forward l
- October 17 - Final exam period for Fast Forward l
- October 18 - Classes begin for Fast Forward ll
- October 18 - October 24 - Report Non-Attendance for Fast Forward ll
- October 19 - Last Day to Add/Drop for Fast Forward ll
- November 5 - Last day to withdraw without punitive grade for Full Fall
- November 26 - Last day to withdraw without punitive grade for Fast Forward ll
- December 5 - Last Day of Classes for Wed only class for Full Fall and Fast Forward ll
- December 6 - Last Day of Classes for Thurs only class for Full Fall and Fast Forward ll
- December 7 - Last Day of Classes for M/W/F and Friday only class for Full Fall and Fast Forward ll
- December 10 - Last Day of Classes for M/W and Monday only class for Full Fall and Fast Forward ll
- December 11 - Last Day of Classes for Tues/Thur and Tues only class for Full Fall and Fast Forward ll
- December 12 - December 17 - Final exam period for Full Fall and Fast Forward ll
- December 18 - Grades due for all terms
- See the academic calendar for all important dates and deadlines
- Attend New Student Orientation either In-person or Online
Find out everything you need to know about getting around at HGTC
- Need to pay a bill, change your schedule, find your H number? Visit The WaveNet Central Student Information Center on any campus for answers to frequently asked questions.
- Hungry? find out what dining options are available at HGTC!
- Lost? HGTC will have staff on hand in each building during the first week of classes to help you find your way, or download campus maps here.
- Purchase text books: The Barnes and Noble Bookstore is located on every campus; bring your class schedule to select the correct books and materials.
- Need a Campus ID or Parking permit?
Parking decals can be obtained at any Campus Public Safety Office. You will need to bring: current vehicle registration card, valid driver's license, and HGTC identification number ("H" number).
- Have questions about Email, D2l? Contact email@example.com or call 843-349-5340
- Get involved at HGTC: Learn more about what clubs and organizations are offered.
- See College Catalog/Student Handbook: Get detailed answers to your questions, important phone numbers, student policies, and more.
- Check class schedules before classes begin: Be sure to check the campus location of each class; look for location on your schedule. Make sure each class is on the campus you plan to attend. Avoid unnecessary travel time. Notice the start date of your class; some classes are LATE START!
Class schedules legend:
- CON: Conway
- GTW: Georgetown
- GS: Grand Strand
- INT: Internet
- HYB: Hybrid