Bark Park Dog Biscuits
- 12 oz whole wheat flour
- 14 oz all-purpose flour
- 2 oz wheat germ
- 2 Tb Peanut Butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 1 cup veggie oil
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and allow to rest for 5 minutes .
2. On a floured surface roll out the dough to ½ inch thick. Then, aerate the dough using a fork so the biscuits can become harder.
3. Use a cutter of your choice. Place on parchment covered cookie sheet.
4. Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 40 minutes. It's important that the biscuits become very hard.
5. Allow to cool completely and then place in an airtight container and store roughly 5 to six feet off the floor.