There is still time to register for summer - Flex Start classes begin June 1, and 22!
HGTC offers options that fit your schedule
Classes are offered in the daytime evening and online, in regular 10-week sessions or 5 and 8-week mini-mesters.
Summer Class Start Dates:
- June 1 (Flex Start) 8-week
- June 22 (Summer II) 5-week
Admissions & Registration Information
- Apply Now
- Search Class Schedules
- Visit Admissions to learn about your next steps, and how to enroll
- Taking Classes for the Summer? View Summer/Transient Student Admission requirements
- Contact an Academic Advisor with questions about your class selection
- View Financial Aid information, and tuition dates and deadlines
- Download Summer Financial Aid Forms
- See Convenient Payment Plan Options
- May 18 - Classes begin for Full Summer & Summer I
- May 19 - Last day to Add/Drop Summer I
- May 22 - Last day to Add/Drop Full Summer
- May 25 - Memorial Day - College Closed
- May 27 - Reminder: Final tuition deadline Flex Start purge for nonpayment
- June 1 - Flex Start Classes Begin
- June 3 - Last day to Add/Drop Late Start
- June 12 - Deadline for withdrawals - Summer I
- June 17 -Reminder: Final tuition deadline Summer II purge for nonpayment
- June 18 - Summer I classes end
- June 19 - Summer I exams
- June 22 - Summer II classes begin
- June 23 - Last day to Add/Drop Summer II
- June 29 - July 3 - Independence Holidays - No classes (July 3 College closed)
- July 7 - Deadline for withdrawals - Full Summer
- July 24 - Deadline for withdrawals - Summer II
- July 31- Full Summer and Summer II classes end
- August 3 - 7 - Full Summer & Summer II Exams
- See all important dates and deadlines
- Contact Admissions, (843) 349-5277
- Or Visit the Student Information Center: WaveNet Central (WNC), to get help with admissions, financial aid, and more! Call WaveNet Central at 843-349-5182 during hours of operation, email firstname.lastname@example.org or view the WaveNet registration guide.
Other Important Information
- Need to pay a bill, obtain your Student ID, change/ print your schedule, find your H number, or technology support? Visit the Student Information Center: WaveNet Central on any campus and to ask your questions. Visit us on campus or this FAQ page to receive answers to frequently asked questions.
- Need a Parking permit? Parking permits are issued by Campus Security You will need to bring: driver’s license or photo ID, H number and/or current vehicle registration and schedule of classes.
- Hungry? Find out what dining options are available at HGTC!
- Lost? HGTC will have staff on hand in each building to help you find your way, or download campus maps here.
- Purchase textbooks: The Barnes and Noble Bookstore is located on every campus; bring your class schedule to select the correct books and materials.
- Have questions about Email, D2l? Contact email@example.com or call 843-349-5340.
- Get involved at HGTC: Learn more about what clubs and organizations are offered.
- See College Catalog/Student Handbook: Get detailed answers to your questions, important phone numbers, student policies, and more.
- Check class schedules before classes begin: Be sure to check the campus location of each class; look for location on your schedule. Make sure each class is on the campus you plan to attend. Avoid unnecessary travel time. Notice the start date of your class; some classes are LATE START! Campus Legend: C = Conway, G = Georgetown, S = Grand Strand, I - Internet, H = Hybrid