Attending HGTC this Summer? Whether you are a first time, continuing, or summer/transient student find out everything you need to know about getting started at HGTC. Registration for Summer begins March 16th, Classes begin May 18th!
HGTC offers options that fit your schedule
Classes are offered in the daytime evening and online, in regular 10-week sessions or 5 and 8-week mini-mesters.
Summer Class Start Dates:
- May 18 (Full Term) 10-week
- May 18 (Summer I) 5-week
- June 1 (Flex Start) 8-week
- June 22 (Summer II) 5-week
Admissions & Registration Information
- Apply Now
- Search Class Schedules
- Visit Admissions to learn about your next steps, and how to enroll
- Taking Classes for the Summer? View Summer/Transient Student Admission requirements
- Contact an Academic Advisor with questions about your class selection
- View Financial Aid information, and tuition dates and deadlines
- See Convenient Payment Plan Options
- March 2 - Academic Advising for Summer
- March 16 - Registration begins for Summer 2015
- March 30 - April 3 - Spring Break - no classes
- May 13 - Reminder: Final tuition deadline full Summer & Summer I purge for nonpayment
- May 14 - Late Registration Fees Apply
- May 18 - Classes begin for Full Summer & Summer I
- May 19 - Last day to Add/Drop Summer I
- May 22 - Last day to Add/Drop Full Summer
- May 25 - Memorial Day - College Closed
- May 27 - Reminder: Final tuition deadline Flex Start purge for nonpayment
- June 1 - Flex Start Classes Begin
- June 3 - Last day to Add/Drop Late Start
- June 12 - Deadline for withdrawals - Summer I
- June 17 -Reminder: Final tuition deadline Summer II purge for nonpayment
- June 18 - Summer I classes end
- June 19 - Summer I exams
- June 22 - Summer II classes begin
- June 23 - Last day to Add/Drop Summer II
- June 29 - July 3 - Independence Holidays - No classes (July 3 College closed)
- July 7 - Deadline for withdrawals - Full Summer
- July 24 - Deadline for withdrawals - Summer II
- July 31- Full Summer and Summer II classes end
- August 3 - 7 - Full Summer & Summer II Exams
- See all important dates and deadlines
- Contact Admissions, (843) 349-5277
- Or Visit the Student Information Center: WaveNet Central (WNC), to get help with admissions, financial aid, and more! Call WaveNet Central at 843-349-5182 during hours of operation, email email@example.com or view the WaveNet registration guide.
Other Important Information
- Need to pay a bill, obtain your Student ID, change/ print your schedule, find your H number, or technology support? Visit the Student Information Center: WaveNet Central on any campus and to ask your questions. Visit us on campus or this FAQ page to receive answers to frequently asked questions.
- Need a Parking permit? Parking permits are issued by Campus Security You will need to bring: driver’s license or photo ID, H number and/or current vehicle registration and schedule of classes.
- Hungry? Find out what dining options are available at HGTC!
- Lost? HGTC will have staff on hand in each building to help you find your way, or download campus maps here.
- Purchase textbooks: The Barnes and Noble Bookstore is located on every campus; bring your class schedule to select the correct books and materials.
- Have questions about Email, D2l? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 843-349-5340.
- Get involved at HGTC: Learn more about what clubs and organizations are offered.
- See College Catalog/Student Handbook: Get detailed answers to your questions, important phone numbers, student policies, and more.
- Check class schedules before classes begin: Be sure to check the campus location of each class; look for location on your schedule. Make sure each class is on the campus you plan to attend. Avoid unnecessary travel time. Notice the start date of your class; some classes are LATE START! Campus Legend: C = Conway, G = Georgetown, S = Grand Strand, I - Internet, H = Hybrid