There is still time to register for Summer Classes!
Summer Semester Start Dates
- June 23 (6-week session) | See class availability»
Summer/Transient Admissions Information
- View Summer/Transient Student Admission requirements
- Need help? CHAT LIVE with a college representative
- Contact Admissions, (843) 349-5277 to register.
Search Class Schedules & Register
View Summer 2014 Class Schedules for complete listing and availability.
Need help with the registration?
CHAT LIVE with a college representative or visit the Student Information Center: WaveNet Central, to get help with admissions, financial aid, and more! Contact the WNC at 843-349-5182, or view the WaveNet registration guide.
Pay Special Attention to Important dates & Tuition deadlines:
- May 19 -Classes begin for Full Summer & Summer I
- June 2 - Flex Start Classes Begin
- June 4 - Last day to Add/Drop Flex Start
- June 16 - Reminder: Final tuition deadline Summer II
- June 23 - Summer II classes begin
Other Important Information
- Need to pay a bill, change your schedule, find your H number? Visit The Wavenet Central Student Information Center on any campus for answers to frequently asked questions.
- Need a Campus ID or Parking permit? Parking permits and Campus ID's are issued by Campus Security You will need to bring: driver’s license or photo ID, H number and/or current vehicle registration and schedule of classes.
- Hungry? find out what dining options are available at HGTC!
- Lost? HGTC will have staff on hand in each building to help you find your way, or download campus maps here.
- Purchase text books: The Barnes and Noble Bookstore is located on every campus; bring your class schedule to select the correct books and materials.
- Have questions about Email, D2l? Contact email@example.com or call 843-349-5340
- Get involved at HGTC: Learn more about what clubs and organizations are offered.
- See College Catalog/Student Handbook: Get detailed answers to your questions, important phone numbers, student policies, and more.
- Check class schedules before classes begin: Be sure to check the campus location of each class; look for location on your schedule. Make sure each class is on the
campus you plan to attend. Avoid unnecessary travel time. Notice the start date
of your class; some classes are LATE START!
Campus Legend: C = Conway, G = Georgetown, S = Grand Strand, I - Internet, H = Hybrid