Summer Registration Begins March 1
HGTC offers options that fit your schedule
Classes are offered in the daytime, evening and online in regular 15 week sessions or accelerated mini-mesters.
Summer Class Start Dates:
- May 16 (Maymester)
- May 23 (Regular session)
- June 6 (Flex Start)
- June 27 (Summer II)
- Apply Now
- View Summer/Transient Student Admission requirements
- Search Class Schedules
- Check the Academic Calendar for important dates and tuition deadlines
- Visit Admissions to learn about your next steps, and how to enroll
- Contact an Academic Advisor with questions about your class selection
- Download Summer Financial Aid Forms
- See Convenient Payment Plan Options
Summer 2016 Session Registration Information
|Summer Term||Maymester||Full Summer||Fast Forward I||Flex Start||Fast Forward II|
|Schedule Is Viewable||Dec. 1, 2015||February 15, 2016||February 15, 2016||February 15, 2016||February 15, 2016|
|Registration Begins||Dec. 14, 2015||March 1, 2016||March 1, 2016||March 1, 2016||March 1, 2016|
|Classes Begin||May 16, 2016||May 23, 2016||May 23, 2016||June 6, 2016||June 27, 2016|
|Last Day of Classes||June 9, 2016||August 5, 2016||June 23, 2016||August 5, 2016||August 5, 2016|
|Final Exam Period||June 10, 2016||August 8 – 11, 2016||June 24, 2016||August 8 – 11, 2016||August 8 – 11, 2016|
- Contact Admissions, (843) 349-5277
- Or Visit the Student Information Center: WaveNet Central (WNC), to get help with admissions, financial aid, and more! Call WaveNet Central at 843-349-5182 during hours of operation, email email@example.com or view the WaveNet registration guide.
Other Important Information
- Need to pay a bill, obtain your Student ID, change/ print your schedule, find your H number, or technology support? Visit the Student Information Center: WaveNet Central on any campus and to ask your questions. Visit us on campus or this FAQ page to receive answers to frequently asked questions.
- Need a Parking permit? Parking permits are issued by Campus Security You will need to bring: driver’s license or photo ID, H number and/or current vehicle registration and schedule of classes.
- Hungry? Find out what dining options are available at HGTC!
- Lost? HGTC will have staff on hand in each building to help you find your way, or download campus maps here.
- Purchase textbooks: The Barnes and Noble Bookstore is located on every campus; bring your class schedule to select the correct books and materials.
- Have questions about Email, D2l? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 843-349-5340.
- Get involved at HGTC: Learn more about what clubs and organizations are offered.
- See College Catalog/Student Handbook: Get detailed answers to your questions, important phone numbers, student policies, and more.
- Check class schedules before classes begin: Be sure to check the campus location of each class; look for location on your schedule. Make sure each class is on the campus you plan to attend. Avoid unnecessary travel time. Notice the start date of your class; some classes are LATE START! Campus Legend: C = Conway, G = Georgetown, S = Grand Strand, I - Internet, H = Hybrid