HGTC offers options that fit your schedule
Classes are offered in the daytime, evening and online in regular sessions or accelerated mini-mesters.
Summer Class Start Dates:
- May 16 (Maymester)
- May 23 (Regular session)
- June 6 (Flex Start)
- June 27 (Summer II)
- Apply Now
- View Summer/Transient Student Admission requirements
- Search Class Schedules
- Check the Academic Calendar for important dates and tuition deadlines
- Visit Admissions to learn about your next steps, and how to enroll
- Contact an Academic Advisor with questions about your class selection
- Download Summer Financial Aid Forms
- See Convenient Payment Plan Options
- Need help? Chat Live with an Admissions Representative
Summer 2016 Session Registration Information
|Summer Term||Maymester||Full Summer||Fast Forward I||Flex Start||Fast Forward II|
|Schedule Is Viewable||Dec. 1, 2015||February 15, 2016||February 15, 2016||February 15, 2016||February 15, 2016|
|Registration Begins||Dec. 14, 2015||March 1, 2016||March 1, 2016||March 1, 2016||March 1, 2016|
|Classes Begin||May 16, 2016||May 23, 2016||May 23, 2016||June 6, 2016||June 27, 2016|
|Last Day of Classes||June 9, 2016||August 5, 2016||June 23, 2016||August 5, 2016||August 5, 2016|
|Final Exam Period||June 10, 2016||August 8 – 11, 2016||June 24, 2016||August 8 – 11, 2016||August 8 – 11, 2016|
- Contact Admissions, (843) 349-5277
- Or Visit the Student Information Center: WaveNet Central (WNC), to get help with admissions, financial aid, course technology, and more! Call WaveNet Central at 843-349-5182 during hours of operation, email firstname.lastname@example.org or view the WaveNet course registration guide.
Other Important Information
- Check class schedules before classes begin: Be sure to check the campus location of each class; look for location on your schedule. Make sure each class is on the
campus you plan to attend. Avoid unnecessary travel time. Notice the start date
of your class; some classes are LATE START!
Campus Legend: C = Conway, G = Georgetown, S = Grand Strand, I - Internet, H = Hybrid
- Need to pay a bill, obtain your Student ID, change/ print your schedule, find your H number, or technology support? Visit the Student Information Center: WaveNet Central on any campus and to ask your questions. Visit the WaveNet Central Online Resource Center for D2L online tutorials. Visit us on campus or this FAQ page to receive answers to frequently asked questions.
- Need a Parking permit? Parking permits are issued by Campus Security You will need to bring: driver’s license or photo ID, H number and/or current vehicle registration and schedule of classes.
- Purchase textbooks: The Barnes and Noble Bookstore is located on every campus; bring your class schedule to select the correct books and materials.
- Hungry? Find out what dining options are available at HGTC!
- Lost? HGTC will have staff on hand in each building to help you find your way, or download campus maps here.
- Have questions about Email, D2l? Contact email@example.com or call 843-349-5340.
- Get involved at HGTC: Learn more about what clubs and organizations are offered.
- College Catalog/Student Handbook: Get detailed answers to your questions, important phone numbers, student policies, and more.