Fall registration is going on now!
Make an appointment to see your advisor today! Classes begin August 28!
Fall class schedules are now available
Attending HGTC this fall? Whether you are a first time or continuing student find out everything you need to know about getting started at HGTC, and make an appointment to see an advisor today! Registration begins April 3!
Fall Class Start Dates:
- August 28 (Full Term & Fast Forward I)
- September 18 (Flex Start)
- October 18 (Fast Forward II)
New & Continuing Student Registration Information
- Apply Now
- Visit Admissions to learn about your next steps, and how to enroll
- View Fall 2017 Class Schedules for complete listing and availability
- Contact an Academic Advisor with questions about your class selection
- View Financial Aid information, and tuition dates and deadlines.
Pay special attention to important dates & tuition deadlines:
- August 10 - Late Registration Fees apply for Fall 2017 classes
- August 22 - Deadline for Financial Aid Appeals
- August 22 - Reminder: Final tuition deadline Fall semester and purge for non-payment
- August 28 - Classes begin – Full Fall Semester and Fast Forward I
- Aug 28 -Sept 6 - Report of Non-Attendance Full Fall and Fast Forward I
- August 29 - Last Day to Add/Drop for Fast Forward I
- September 1 - Last Day to Add/Drop for Full Fall Semester
- September 4 - Labor Day Holiday – College closed (FNWD)
- September 7 - Purge for Non-Attendance Full Term and Fast Forward I
- September 18 - Classes begin – Flex Start
- September 19 - Reminder: Purge for non-payment
- Sept 18 - 20 - Report of Non-Attendance Flex Start
- September 20 - Last day to Add/Drop for Flex Start
- September 21 - Purge Non-attendance
- September 27 - Deadline for withdrawals non-punitive grade – Fast Forward I
- October 16 - Last Day of Classes for Fast Forward I
- October 17 - Exams Fast Forward I
- October 18 - Classes begin – Fast Forward II
- October 18-22 - Report of Non-Attendance Fast Forward II
- October 19 - Last Day to Add/Drop for Fast Forward II
- October 24 - Purge Non-Attendance Fast Forward II
- October 24 - Reminder: Purge Non-Payment
- November 8 - Deadline for withdrawals non-punitive grade – Full Fall & Flex Start
- November 20 - Deadline for withdrawals non-punitive grade – Fast Forward II
- November 22 - No Classes, College Closed at 1:45 pm (FNWD)
- Nov 23-24 - Thanksgiving Holidays (FNWD)
- December 6 - Last Day of Classes for Full Fall, Flex Start and Fast Forward II
- December 5 - Full Fall & Flex Start - Last T only class
- December 6 - Full Fall & Flex Start – Last W only class
- December 5 - Full Fall & Flex Start – Last TR and Thursday only class
- December 4 - Full Fall & Flex Start – last MW, MWF, and Monday only class
- Dec 7-11 - Exams Full Fall & Flex Start
- Dec 19 - Jan 1 - Winter Break (FNWD)
- See the academic calendar for all important dates and deadlines
- Attend New Student Orientation either In-person or Online
Find out everything you need to know about getting around at HGTC
- Need to pay a bill, change your schedule, find your H number? Visit The Wavenet Central Student Information Center on any campus for answers to frequently asked questions.
- Hungry? find out what dining options are available at HGTC!
- Lost? HGTC will have staff on hand in each building during the first week of classes to help you find your way, or download campus maps here.
- Purchase text books: The Barnes and Noble Bookstore is located on every campus; bring your class schedule to select the correct books and materials.
- Need a Campus ID or Parking permit?
Parking decals for the 2016-17 semesters can be obtained at any Campus Public Safety Office. You will need to bring: current vehicle registration card, valid driver's license, and HGTC identification number ("H" number).
- Have questions about Email, D2l? Contact email@example.com or call 843-349-5340
- Get involved at HGTC: Learn more about what clubs and organizations are offered.
- See College Catalog/Student Handbook: Get detailed answers to your questions, important phone numbers, student policies, and more.
- Check class schedules before classes begin: Be sure to check the campus location of each class; look for location on your schedule. Make sure each class is on the campus you plan to attend. Avoid unnecessary travel time. Notice the start date of your class; some classes are LATE START!
- CON: Conway
- GTW: Georgetown
- GS: Grand Strand
- INT: Internet
- HYB: Hybrid