Fall Registration is going on now!
Fall Class Start Dates:
- August 29 (Full Term)
- August 29 (Fast Forward I)
- September 19 (Flex Start)
- October 19 (Fast Forward II)
New & Continuing Student Registration Information
- Apply Now
- Visit Admissions to learn about your next steps, and how to enroll
- View Fall 2016 Class Schedules for complete listing and availability
- Contact an Academic Advisor with questions about your class selection
- View Financial Aid information, and tuition dates and deadlines.
Pay Special Attention to Important dates & Tuition deadlines:
- June 20 - Documents deadline Fall 2016 Financial Aid
- July 20 - Reminder: First tuition deadline Fall 2016 purge for nonpayment
- August 10 - Reminder: Second tuition deadline Fall semester purge for nonpayment
- August 11 - Late Registration Fees apply for Fall 2016 classes
- August 24 - Reminder: Final tuition deadline Fall semester purge for nonpayment
- August 29 - Classes begin – Full Fall Semester and Fast Forward I
- August 30 - Last Day to Add/Drop for Fast Forward I
- September 2 - Last Day to Add/Drop for Full Fall Semester
- September 5 - Labor Day Holiday – College closed (FNWD)
- September 14 - Reminder: Final tuition deadline Flex Start purge for nonpayment
- September 19 - Classes begin – Flex Start
- September 21 - Last day to Add/Drop for Flex Start
- October 19 - Classes begin – Fast Forward II
- October 20 - Last Day to Add/Drop for Fast Forward II
- See the academic calendar for all important dates and deadlines
- Contact Admissions, (843) 349-5277
- Contact a college representative or visit the Student Information Center: WaveNet Central (WNC), to get help with admissions, financial aid, course technology, and more! Call the WNC at 843-349-5182, email@example.com or view the WaveNet course registration guide.
- Attend New Student Orientation either In-person or Online
Find out everything you need to know about getting around at HGTC
- Need to pay a bill, change/print your schedule, get your College ID, find your H number, or technology support? Visit the Student Information Center: WaveNet Central on any campus and to ask your questions. Visit the WaveNet Central Online Resource Center for D2L online tutorials. Visit us on campus or this FAQ page to receive answers to frequently asked questions.
- Hungry? find out what dining options are available at HGTC!
- Lost? HGTC will have staff on hand in each building during the first week of classes to help you find your way, or download campus maps here.
- Purchase text books: The Barnes and Noble Bookstore is located on every campus; bring your class schedule to select the correct books and materials.
- Need a Parking permit?
Parking decals for the 2016-2017 semesters can be obtained at any Campus Public Safety Office. You will need to bring: current vehicle registration card, valid driver's license, and HGTC identification number ("H" number).
- Have questions about Email, D2l? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 843-349-5340
- Get involved at HGTC: Learn more about what clubs and organizations are offered.
- See College Catalog/Student Handbook: Get detailed answers to your questions, important phone numbers, student policies, and more.
- Check class schedules before classes begin: Be sure to check the campus location of each class; look for location on your schedule. Make sure each class is on the campus you plan to attend. Avoid unnecessary travel time. Notice the start date of your class; some classes are LATE START!
- CON: Conway
- GTW: Georgetown
- GS: Grand Strand
- INT: Internet
- HYB: Hybrid