Congratulations on your decision to enroll at HGTC!
Join us for Enrollment Day July 28, on all 3 campuses and complete the registration process in just one day!
Enrollment Day Schedule
- 8:30 – 9:00 a.m. Registration
- 9:00 a.m. Compass Placement Testing
- 10:30 a.m. – 12 noon Campus Tours and Financial Aid Help
- 12 noon Lunch (provided by HGTC)
- 12:30 p.m. Orientation, Advising, and Registration
Enrollment Day Details:
Before you arrive you must:
- Prepare for Compass Placement Testing by completing the Start Right Experience
The Start Right Experience is designed to ensure success in placement testing and prepare you to enter the college environment. Visit WaveNet Central for an in-person session, or complete The Start Right Experience online.
What you should bring:
You must bring your photo ID. (Driver’s License, for example)
- Georgetown – Admissions Office, Building 100
- Conway - Admissions Office, Building 1100
- Grand Strand - Admissions Office, Building 200
- Students with a documented disability that may affect academic performance may choose to seek accommodations for testing. For more information, contact Jocelyn Williams at 349-5249.
- Enrollment Day is for new students only - childcare is not provided by HGTC.
- Minimum placement scores are required for admission to HGTC.