Enrollment Day, June 23 - Register Now!
You've applied to HGTC but still need to complete COMPASS placement testing - Join us for Enrollment Day June 23, on the Conway campus and complete the enrollment and registration processes in just one day!
Enrollment Day Schedule
- 8:30 – 9:00 a.m. Registration
- 9:00 a.m. COMPASS Placement Testing
- 10:30 a.m. – 12 noon Orientation, Advising, and Registration
- 12 noon Lunch
- 12:30 - 3:00 p.m. Campus Tours and Financial Aid Help
Enrollment Day Details:
Before you arrive you must:
- Prepare for Placement Testing by completing the Start Right Experience
The Start Right Experience is designed to ensure success in placement testing and prepare you to enter the college environment. Visit WaveNet Central for an in-person session, or complete The Start Right Experience online.
What you should bring:
-You must bring your photo ID. (Driver’s License, for example)
-Any questions you may have about HGTC
- Conway - Admissions Office, Building 1100
- Students with a documented disability that may affect academic performance may choose to seek accommodations for testing. For more information, contact Jocelyn Williams at (843) 349-5249.
- Enrollment Day is for new students only - childcare is not provided by HGTC.
- Minimum placement scores are required for admission to HGTC.
For more information contact Ellen Hembree at (843) 349-7131