There is still time to register for Spring- Flex Start Classes begin February 2nd!
Flex Start classes allow you to start later in the semester, finish on time and have a flexible schedule.
New Classes have been added in areas such as:Math, Science, English, Humanities, Social Sciences, Online, Hybrid, and more!
New & Continuing Student Registration Information
- Apply Now
- Search Spring 2015 Class Schedules
- Visit Admissions to learn about your next steps, and how to enroll
- View Financial Aid information, and tuition dates and deadlines
- See Convenient Payment Plan Options
- Contact an Academic Advisor with questions about your class selection
- Check out HGTC'sFrequently Asked Questions page!
Pay Special Attention to Important dates:
- January 12 - Classes begin Full Spring
- January 16 - Last day to Add/Drop Full Spring classes
- January 19 - College Closed in observance of Martin Luther King, J.R. Day
- January 28 - Reminder - Final tuition deadline Late Start
- February 2 - Classes begin Late Start
- February 4 - Last day to Add/Drop Late Start
Visit the Student Information Center: WaveNet Central (WNC), to get help with admissions, financial aid, and more! Call WaveNet Central at 843-349-5182 during hours of operation, email firstname.lastname@example.org or view the WaveNet registration guide.
Other Important Information
- Need to pay a bill, obtain your Student ID, change/ print your schedule, find your H number, or technology support? Visit the Student Information Center: WaveNet Central on any campus and to ask your questions. Visit us on campus or this FAQ page to receive answers to frequently asked questions.
- Need a Parking permit? Parking permits are issued by Campus Security You will need to bring: driver’s license or photo ID, H number and/or current vehicle registration and schedule of classes.
- Hungry? find out what dining options are available at HGTC!
- Lost? HGTC will have staff on hand in each building to help you find your way, or download campus maps here.
- Purchase text books: The Barnes and Noble Bookstore is located on every campus; bring your class schedule to select the correct books and materials.
- Have questions about Email, D2l? Contact email@example.com or call 843-349-5340
- Get involved at HGTC: Learn more about what clubs and organizations are offered.
- See College Catalog/Student Handbook: Get detailed answers to your questions, important phone numbers, student policies, and more.
- Check class schedules before classes begin: Be sure to check the campus location of each class; look for location on your schedule. Make sure each class is on the campus you plan to attend. Avoid unnecessary travel time. Notice the start date of your class; some classes are LATE START!
- Campus Legend: C = Conway, G = Georgetown, S = Grand Strand, I - Internet, H = Hybrid