Arts, Science & University Transfer

Environ ScienceEnvironmental Science Emphasis - Associate in Science

If you love learning about the natural world, you should consider HGTC's Associate in Science (A.S.) - Environmental Science Emphasis degree. This transfer degree is designed for students who want to continue their studies at senior institutions such as Coastal Carolina University, Clemson University, or the University of South Carolina, where they can major in programs such as Marine Science, Environmental Toxicology, and Geography. 

For more information contact:

Dr. Becky Boone (843) 349-5274

See Program Requirements»


Transfer requirements for senior colleges/universities vary widely; visit for specific information. The transfer courses in this display should be regarded only as suggested courses. Each student is responsible for planning a program of study to meet the requirements of the senior college or university to which the student expects to transfer. Therefore, a student planning to transfer the first two years from HGTC to a senior college or university should visit or or obtain a copy of that institution’s catalog. For specific transfer opportunities, contact the department chair.