Arts, Sciences, and University Transfer
The Arts, Sciences, and University Transfer Department is designed for students planning to transfer to four-year programs and
for those who wish to broaden their general knowledge. These degree programs provide
students with the general-education requirements they need to transfer to senior institutions
all over the region.
HGTC has agreements with several colleges and universities to ensure a smooth transition for students who want to get a head start on their bachelor's degrees. To learn more about the transfer requirements, please refer to the specific program and learn more about University Transfer.
- Associate in Arts | more»
- Business Transfer | more»
- Education Transfer | more»
- Fire Science Transfer | more»
- Associate in Science | more»
- Civil Engineering Transfer | more»
- Health Science | more»
- Turfgrass Science | more»
- General Studies | more»
Contact Information for each program can be found on the program website.